[Recovery]

I'm freaking out right now.
Paisley POV: I FUCKING HATE HIM! HE'S THE REASON WHY DELIAH LEFT! IF HE WASN'T SO BITCHY ABOUT IT. I knock the trash can bin over by kicking it. Paisley sits on the floor than cries. "Where is she..?!? Why isn't she answering me..?"
My phone buzz. Who is that! I pick my phone up and it was a message from Alastor asking if I'm going to the party. I replied back with full caps. "I'M NOT GOING UNTIL I GET DELILAH BACK." I throw my phone across the room. I'm going to find Delilah no matter how much it'll take me. It'll probably take me a month or weeks, OR EVEN A YEAR. I DON'T FUCKING CARE! I got up in the floor and headed to the door. Atlas was there but I shove him away. Stupid bitch.
~
3 days ago? What happened to Delilah.
Delilah POV: I woke up in somebody's dorm. Who's dorm am I in..? There was a picture on the desk. I got up to see who it is, and. My eyes widen. Wendy?!? She's here and nobody notices? I started to sweat. This mother fucker can't give up can she? I have to get out of here before she-

Crankkk...

gets here..
I'm fucked..

"Well, well.." Wendy stands in front of me. I feel like I couldn't move. "Isn't it the guests sister~?" She said raising an eyebrow. I swallowed. I'm scared. "Well? Say something!" She kicks me down on the floor and I grunted.  "I overheard your conversation with your brother and well...I'm here to fix the problem.." I watch as she pulls a knife from out of her drawer. I glance at the door. This is my chance to escape. I got up and run past her to get to the door but it was too late. She grab me by the wrist and pinned me in the wall with the knife slightly against my skin. "Don't try to escape honey. It's not going to work." Wendy shut the door and locked. I started to shake. I wanted to fight back but I can't. "Good night.." she stabs me on the hips. I groan in pain. No. I have to fight back. I punch her in the face and run to the door but she grabs me again and stabs me on the back. "You can't escape from me." She smirks.
I don't feel good...
"Goodbye." She held the knife in the air, ready to take one last stab to end me, but the door opens and there was a black hair girl with....red...dress..
~ Delilah has fainted ~
"What the fuck!" The girl has her hand covering her mouth. "W-WENDY?" Nemona was shock on what she was seeing. Wendy was shock too. "Nemona...your..?"
Nemona backs up. "No. This is not you."
"Nemona.." Wendy drops the knife. "I miss you.." Nemona tears up. "SHUT UP!" Nemona runs away to report the crime that Wendy committed.
~
Polices gathers around the college. Delilah got sent to the hospital, Paisley was crying, Alastor was telling Paisley that it'll be ok, and Atlas? He  was just zoned out. The good news is  that Wendy was arrested and, everyone  saw. Chester saw it too.
"C-can we at least come with her..?" Paisley ask, wiping her tears off her face. "You have to ask your Chancellor for permission."
The guests look at each other. "I DON'T CARE! I WANT TO KNOW IF MY SISTER WILL BE OK!" Paisley was tearing up again. "I HAVE TO BE WITH HER. I CAN'T LEAVE HER TO DIE! THAT WASN'T OUR PROMISE!" Paisley jump in the ambulance with Delilah. Alastor looks at Atlas. "Let's go." Alastor pulls him inside the ambulance.
~
They arrived at the hospital. Paisley pace back and forward in the waiting room. "Please be ok..please be ok.."
Alastor looks at Atlas. "Me siento mala por ella" Atlas nods agreeing. The doctor comes out of the room. "There's a high chance that she might not survive"
Paisley eyes widen. "NO NO NO!"
"We don't know yet. We are working on it."
Paisley starts to cry again. Alastor went up to her and gives her a hug for comfort. Atlas looks down looking dumbfounded. "We're sorry.."
Paisley was crying hard.
Atlas actually feels bad. FOR once. Alastor sighs. "I have to go back.." he told Paisley. Paisley hugs him tighter. "Please stay here with me!"
"Paisley.."
"PLEASE! TO MAKE SURE DELILAH IS DOING OK."
"Paisley.."
The doctor sighs. "Would you like to visit her?" Paisley nods immediately and enters the room.  "Delilah!" Paisley runs up to check on her. "She still is not awake.." Alastor says. He grab Delilah's hand. "Hey Delilah it's me. Your cousin.."
"I hope you'll be ok. You won't die right..?" Alastor voice cracked.  The room was silent. The doctor comes back to check on them. "Sorry guys, visit time is over. It's best that you let her rest. We'll notify whenever when she's all well.."
"Ok.." paisley put her hands together praying that Delilah will be ok.
~
2:00am
Atlas couldn't sleep ever since the incident happened to Delilah. He got up and put on his grey jacket. Owen was fast asleep, Atlas tries his best not to wake him up. He exists out of the dorm and closes the door quietly to prevent on waking Oven up. He left the campus with out any permission from the ceo of the college and made his way down to the hospital to see Delilah. After he arrived, it was closed, but Atlas figured out how to break in since he knows how to climb trees when he was a kid. It's currently 2:15am. Atlas climb up and look through each window to see if Delilah was there. He found her. She was in the very last window. He open the window and went inside than close it right after. "Delilah.." he whispers. He sits on a chair nearby him and scoots next to Delilah. "How are you doing..?" He put his hand on top of Delilah's and holds it. "Delilah, I don't know what to say."
"..."
"Delilah, I'm sorry for what I have done. I shouldn't have said that horrible things to you.." he lays his chin on top of Delilah chest to hear her heartbeat. "I take back what I said. YOU'RE my sister! I need you." Atlas starts to tear up a little. He never cried in his life, especially to his siblings. Suddenly, Delilah eyes started to slowly open. "Atlas..?"
"Delilah?"
"Hey-"
Atlas hugs Delilah. "THANK GOD YOU'RE OK!"
"Atlas..? What's wrong..?" Delilah puts her arm on top of Atlas head. "I thought you were going to die.."
"I'm not going to die.." Delilah hugs her brothers head. "How's Paisley and Alastor doing..?"
Atlas got up from his chair. "Their ok." He looks down and put his hands behind his back. "Uhm, Delilah?"
"Yes?" She coughs a bit. "I'm sorry for what I did..that was really harsh from me I.."
"It's ok Atlas." Delilah tries to sit up but Atlas stops her. "Stop you're going to make it worse."
Delilah sighs. "Gee.."
"..."
Atlas smiles. "I'm glad you're ok.." Atlas hugs Delilah again. "Yeah, yeah. You're still an asshole though." Delilah laughs and pats Atlas head. He rolls his eyes.
~
1 day later, Atlas told the news to Alastor and Paisley about Delilah waking up. Alastor got a little mad at Atlas for sneaking out without telling him anything. Paisley was crying in relief. Every night, Atlas would visit Delilah in the hospital and give her gifts, tell stories, and play games? The doctor never knew he was there. He even sneak out with Alastor and Paisley, possibly Alami too. One week later, Delilah finally got out of the hospital but she wasn't that fully recovered. She had bandages wrapped around on where she got stabbed.

Luckily, she's doing ok, and she survived.

Wendy will still be coming back.