[Archey club]

Alastor slammed his locker screaming on a call with Alami. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GOT SENT TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE? WHAT DID YOU DO?"
"A KID KEPT HITTING ME SO I HAD TO HIT BACK—-"
Tamia is rushing through the halls, She spots a blue hair guy. "HEY! HEYY! DUDE! AREN'T YOU KIYOSHIS FRIEND?" she asks running. Alastor hung up on Alami. "I'm actually his boyfriend.. but...do you need anything?" Tamia looks a lil surprised, "oh, I didnt know he had a boyfriend? Well! ANYWAY! Check this out! I found his phone!" she pulls out a phone which seems to be kiyoshis apparently. "HIS PHONE?!?"
Alastor leans in. "How the fuck did you get his phone?!?" He asked in shocked. Tamia smirks confidently like she just found the cure to some disease or something, "he forgot it at the gym! Easy peasy win!" she crosses her arms, "well... I'm planning to see whats in his chats! Wanna see?!" she asks alastor happily. "Sure, I'm down.." he said unsure. "We might get our asses kicked but WHO CARES-"
"HEREE WE GO THENN!!" Tamia says happily, she opens a chat which seems to be Kokonas.

dumb thief

dumb thief:
hey
HEY

you:
kokona it's 5 am

dumb thief:
well i cant sleep😜

you:
well i can😜
gn

dumb thief:
WHAT
HWY
HEY*
HEYY
STOP LEAVING ME ON READ
I'll spam your phone if you dont answer rn

you:
i can just mute the chat r u dumb

dumb thief:
w-what if i am...
erm... Dumbphobic..! I'm cancelling you!..

you:
💀
im suing you tomorrow

dumb thief:
WHAT
KIYOSHI I HAVE A WIFE AND KIDS YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME

you:
1000 yard stare emoji

dumb thief:
NO WAY
1000 yard stare is wild 💀

you:
yeah
gn now

dumb thief:
if I'm not going you're not going
angry emojw

you:
emojw💀

dumb thief:
DONT SKULL EMOJI ME
BITCH
HEY
sorry🥺😜😭☹️🥰😎

you:
send help

dumb thief:
no

you:
💀

dumb thief:
what did you just say to me? 💀??? you bitch. (im not copy pasting the whole bee movie script.)

you:
is that the bee movie script

dumb thief:
no😜🥰

you:
gn

dumb thief:
ok fine
angry emoji
waving emoj

you:
why are you typing emoji names in text.
is this some attempt to get me to stay

dumb thief:
no?

you:
bye

dumb thief:
HEY WAIT
NO
AAHSFHAJDJTJWJGJGJEGJSU TO DUCURBSFJW UH BSHFHEHDHTUSGJEJD
SJFJSJGJSUF
EHFJDUYNDFUSNGJSJTBSUF
SHFJWIFJSJFJDNRUF

(you muted the chat)

dumb thief:
NO!!!!!!!!!!!
~
Alastor fell in the ground laughing. "HOLY SHIT THATS—PFFFt hilarious!!" Tamia was laughing and coughing, "PFF... Guess she's ditched for the rest! Hm..." she scrolled through the chats a bit, "ah! THOMAS CHATTT!!!!!!" she said excited to see if her brother would get embarrassed in just one chat. "Thomas?!? Hopefully nothing suspicious going on in their CHATS." He says crossing him arms. Tamia chuckled, "pft, really? Ok then..." she said trying to not just wheeze out loud on spot. "What? What is it?!?" Alastor leans in closer to get a good look of their chats.