xv

News of Prince Daemon's return spread across the Keep like wildfire.

Jessica wasn't amazed or obsessed with the man, especially after his stunt at Dragonstone. But it seemed he was received with open arms after offering his brother the crown he was given in the Stepstones.

As ladies buzzed about how good he looked with a haircut, Jessica rolled her eyes, trying to avoid the conversation as the day dwindled. Soon, it was night, and she stood outside of Rhaenyra's room, contemplating whether to knock for the last few hours, when she hears a clatter.

She frowns and turns toward the door worriedly. "Princess? Are you alright?" The door opens quickly, and Rhaenyra pulls her in. Her eyes widen in shock as the Princess closes the door shut, and turns to her with a smile. "Rhaenyra," Jessica mumbles as she backs away. Quickly, the Princess snatches Jessica's helmet from her, making the woman frown.

"What are you doing-?" As she steps forward to grab it, Rhaenyra cuts her off with a kiss.

"Rhaenyra, we can't-"

"Why not? We did it for as long as we liked."

"Outside of court and with discretion." Rhaenyra sighs and falls to her knees. "What are you-?"

"If I must beg you to be less honorable, I will." Jessica looks down at her as she pulls down the woman's trousers. Rhaenyra rises, and Jessica lets her pull off her breastplate without a word uttered. 

As the rest of her armor came off, so did her clothes. The redhead's hands run through Rhaenyra's hair, making the girl moan. She helped the princess pull off her clothes, and took in the sight of her body as if it were the first time. Rhaenyra pulls her in for a soft kiss, and Jessica matches her hunger, rubbing her hands all over the smaller girl's body. 

Softly, Jessica lifts Rhaenyra onto her bed and places her down softly. Her lips travel over Rhaenyra's chest as she kisses her from her stomach up to her breasts.

She then teases her shoulder blades, and rises to her neck, making the Princess as she rubbed her hands over the girl's privates. Rhaenyra lets out a gasp as Jessica's middle finger finds her insides.

"Oh, my God." She mumbles as Jessica pecks her lips before slipping under the cover with a smirk. As Jessica went down on her. Her tongue explored Rhaenyra's insides, and the princess couldn't help but moan in pleasure.

The knight's large hands ran up and down Rhaenyra's hips, and the blonde grabs one, placing it on her breast. Jessica takes the hint, softly squeezing it. All the princess could feel was a sense of bliss, but she couldn't help comparing it to the feeling she felt a short while before, excluding her embarrassment. She refocused as Jessica began kissing up her thighs, sucking on the skin that would later leave suspicious marks. 

If Rhaenyra weren't focusing on her pleasure, she would tease Jessica for her boldness. Jessica looks into her lover's eyes softly. "Are you alright?" The blonde all but melts at the words, and nods while trying to hide her smile. "Yes." The redhead's sultry red eyes almost envelop Rhaenyra's lavender irises. 

Jessica doesn't take her eyes off the princess as she softly pecks her skin, trailing back down her thigh, softly kissing her folds, and trailing back up her stomach. Her enormous left hand, rubs Rhaenyra's privates, making the girl moan, placing her head in her hands. 

She can feel it in her legs as Jessica's lips find her shoulder blades. 

That aching feeling that makes her shake as she digs her fingers into Jessica's back. Jessica's fingers returns inside, and Rhaenyra shivers as she rubs around with her calloused finger, as if she's scratching an itch. It's not long before the princess's tension releases over the other woman's hand, and she stops, falling onto the bed with satisfaction. 

She smiles, looking at Rhaenyra as licks her finger, making the blonde stare at her as if she were in a trance. For a second, they sit there in silence, and Rhaenyra turns to her. 

"What about you?" She asks with a frown. "I only do it for you." Jessica mumbles, but Rhaenyra shakes her head like a defiant child. "No, I need to-" She kisses Jessica's lips, and turns on top of her. Slowly, she rubs Jessica's vagina the way she did to her, making Jessica moan. She breaks the kiss sitting on top of the larger woman, her breasts hanging out. "Enough about me. I want to make you feel good." 

"I want you to feel me." Her delicate fingers find her lover's insides, and just as Rhaenyra put her hands on her head, Jessica mimicked her. Her tongue quickly found Jessica's insides and she didn't last as long as Rhaenyra had, making the girl laugh as she looks up from between her legs. "That was quick." She says with a smirk, making Jessica glare at her. 

"You're not funny." Jessica can't help but smile, and sits back, embarrassed. "Oh, it's alright." 

"Stop teasing me, Nyra." 

"Jessie." She coos, laying next to her and kissing her on the lips. "I love you, Jess." She couldn't tell whether she meant or if it were the heat of the moment, but she had to say it. "I love you, too. Truly." 

"Do you think we would get married if you were a man?" Rhaenyra asks, making Jessica run her fingers through our hair. "I don't know. The kingdom does not wish to acknowledge the other half of our family in favor of yours." The blond chuckles with a smile. "But I do not think the proposal would be rejected. There is blood of Old Valyria in us. I think your father would appreciate that."

"More and more, I am regretting not marrying your brother. If I had, we'd be away from prying eyes." 

"I am still of the Kingsguard." 

"I would take you with me." 

"Will you take me to Dragonstone when it is your time?" Jessica feels her nods as she hugs Jessica's figure. "Good." They didn't move from their spot until Jessica felt it was safe to get dressed and continue patrol. 

By then, Rhaenyra had fallen asleep in her arms, and she kissed the girl's forehead before leaving the room. 

______

Sorry for the short chapter, but the next will MUCH longer with the wedding ofc. 

i'll also update my daenerys book, and do the robert's rebellion au with the ocs that stem from the family lines of the ocs in this book.