Lover

Fanny's P.O.V:

It's that time of the year... Valentine's Day. A time for love of all kinds to be shown and all that, I used to hate it but now... I feel that maybe I'll give this thing a chance. Class was already over but I'm still in that chair with a pencil to a pink sheet of paper with little writing...

Black Hole: Hey Fanny, you're still here?

Fanny: Yeah, what are you here for though?

Black Hole: Forgot my language arts homework. What're you working on?

I swipe my card away from Black Hole's glance and attempt to keep it hidden.

Fanny: That's none of your concern! 

Black Hole: Is that a card for someone you like?

Fanny: What makes you think that?

Black Hole: Most people don't write usual notes on pink paper. If you need some help, I can help you.

Fanny: That's nice of you but I got it.

Black Hole: Have you really?

Fanny: ...

Fanny: No... I'm not used to this whole 'love' thing! I'm sure to screw something up!

Black Hole sits next to me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

Black Hole: That's how I felt when I heard about Tree's confession to me. It's okay to be nervous you just have to be yourself, I can see for a fact that Bubble will still accept you in her heart. I'll see you later.

Fanny: HEY! HOW DID YOU KNO-!?

Before I could finish my question he had already left. He's not wrong though, this is pretty much my chance to make my move and I can't let myself miss it. I clear my head and start writing.

Bubble's P.O.V:

Once we finished PE I went into the girls locker room to change out of my PE uniform and found Pencil and Match talking. I put my uniform in my bag and go up to them.

Pencil: And that's what having your own head pulled off without pain feels.

Match: Wow, that like really clears things up for me.

Pencil: Oh, Hi Bubble what do you want?

Bubble: I want to talk to you about what you said to Fanny at my place the other week.

Pencil: Ugh, seriously? Bubble she's a jerk and hates everything, I don't know why you still even try with her.

Match: *soft gasp* Maybe she's like in love! ^u^

I bashfully rub the back of my head think about what match just said, but then shake it off and look back to Pencil.

Bubble: That assumption about Fanny's late parents was really insensitive Pencil, and I think you should apologize.

Pencil: Why should I?

Bubble: Well because you don't anything about what she has been goin through. That same night I spoke to her and... she told me the truth about her relationship with her family...

Pencil was about to say something but Match stops her.

Match: What did she like say?

Bubble: She was.. abused for her disability in the past... she was quite vocal about it..

Pencil's expression changes drastically upon hearing what I told her, the last time I've seen that look on her was when Book and Ice Cube left our club. This is how I know she understands the situation.

Pencil: O-oh dear...

Match: Way to go Pence-Pence the hypocrite. Didn't always tell me how you like hated abusive parents?

*SLAP*

Pencil: Stop like, reminding me how terrible I am!

Bubble: Now will you please try to make up with Fanny Pencil? You're both my friends and I hate having to see you two constantly attack at each other.

Pencil: *sigh* Yeah.. I'll try to do that.

Bubble: Thank you Pencil.  

*RIIIIIIIIINGGGGGG*

I look for a good place to sit and eat my lunch when I notice Fanny attempting to get my attention, I smile and go sit beside her.

Bubble: You decided not to sit with your club too huh?

Fanny: eh, they're cool and all but sometimes I like to have some time to myself or something like that... I got something for you.

She pulls something out from her bag and slides over to me a sky blue seal plushie with a navy blue ribbon on it, as well as a heart shaped box of chocolates and a folded card. She turns away sheepishly waiting for me to read the card.

Bubble: "I hate the idea of hating you, your kindness has blown my heart away. Will you be my valentine and my GF?" Aw Fanny!

Fanny: !!!

I pull her in for a hug and a small kiss on her cheek. 

Bubble: I course we can be girlfriends! I was afraid you wouldn't ask me. 

I put her back down and try ever so hard not smirk at her stunned glowing face followed by her wagging tail.

Bubble: *snirk* I got you something too, Here.

Fanny: *snaps out of it* Uh thanks.

I give Fanny a small shiny box with a ribbon on top and she removes the ribbon to open it, she then reaches her tail into it pulling out a heart shaped cookie.

Bubble: I made them in Home Ec, I hope you like them.

She doesn't say anything and eats one. 

Fanny: I love them, and you.

Fanny and I hug each other again.

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Consider this my gift to all of you guys for sticking with me for all this time.) <3