Night of the Undead

Normal P.O.V:

Death P.A.C.T. and The Strongest team on Earth reside in the bunker-made classroom most of their eyes glued to the window in which some zombies are trying to get through.

Grassy: Grassy is scared!

Cherry Jr: Don't worry Grassy, we'll get through this.

Marker: Yeah we will! Plus, zombies are super dumb, they'll never find a way in.

Basketball: I wouldn't be too sure on that Marker... These zombies are more intelligent than your typical movie zombie. 

Robot Flower: YEAH, THEY KNEW TO KILL AND RECOVER SB TO REMOVE THE YOYLE METAL. 

The conversation is cut off when the two teams hear the sound of a match being struck and turn to see the Zombified Bomb smile evilly at them with his fuse lit by a match he is seen holding.

Zombie Bomb: >:]

Marker: Oh no...

Fanny: OH YOU MOTHER-!

*BOOOOM*

Bell & Foldy: WHAT THE-!?

The two teams manage to take cover from the huge explosion from Bomb.

Eggy: Oww... Oh no, I've been cracked!

Tree: We have bigger things to worry about....

Zombies: *GROAN* BLEEEEUGH....

Bell: Guys! We saw an explosion, what happened-!? Oh..

Remote: WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!

*SLICE*

With quick reflexes Fanny pulls out her katana and cuts a closer zombie in two.

Fanny: Go! I'll by you some time!

Tree: Do you ever not have that katana-

Lighting: Fanny we can't leave you, there's too many!

Fanny spins slicing another zombie down.

Fanny: I got this! Besides there are other people that need you!

Familiar voice: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Cherry Jr: Who was that?

Robot Flower: IT SOUNDED LIKE BUBBLE.

Fanny: Wait.. SHE'S ALIVE?

The second Fanny's guard had fallen distracted a zombified Selfie Dog pounces on her.

Zombie Selfie Dog: GRRRR!

Fanny: AAAH!

*CHOMP*

Everyone: *GASP*

The Selfie Dog sinks his teeth into Fanny's neck until Lightning zaps him and knocks him back.

Lightning: BAD INSTAGRAM CELEBERITY! Fanny are you okay-?

Fanny: GRRAAAH-! 

Everyone: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
Marker: Bad bad bad bad bad BAD!

Zombies + Fanny: GRRRRRR!

The group run from the horde and into the cafeteria, Robot Flower uses a couple of tables to block the door. 

Robot Flower: I CAN'T KEEP THEM OFF FOR LONG!

Cherry Jr: Now I'm scared, DAD!!!

As Cherry Jr begins to cry Black Hole holding some items from Cloudy's stash shows up from the other side. 

Black Hole: What are you guys doing over here!?

Tree: The bunker had been compromised and Fanny got bit!

 Black Hole looks around the area.

Black Hole: Everyone get close together, I can make us a barrier.

He then takes the rest of the tables in the cafeteria and the items he picked up and builds up a short protective circle around the two teams. Soon enough the horde brakes through the door faced with Black Hole, Fanny leaps at him katana in tail only to be grabbed in midair.

Black Hole: I'm sorry for doing this Fanny...

Using his powerful force he throws Fanny out the cafeteria knocking down the rest of the zombies like bowling pins in the process. Cherry Jr, Grassy and Remote also hold up signs with high numbers on them.

Black Hole: This protective circle isn't gonna work at this size. I gotta get more items, Robot Flower, can you keep the zombies back while I'm gone?

Robot Flower: YOU GOT IT BLACK HOLE!

Moments later, Bubble's P.O.V:

The halls seem pretty clear for now, the zombies are probably going after other people I have to have a safe place to hide and fast. 

*CRASH*

I run over to where I heard the sound and quickly stop in my tracks when I saw someone on the floor next to a dented locker, they get up but stand still holding a blade in their tail that alone showed me who it was...

Bubble: Fanny? Are... are you okay..?

Hesitantly I approach and reach out to her, when I turned her around into the one working light I was met with a horrible sight of my girlfriend sickly green and infect like the others.

Fanny: Bleag...

Bubble: GYAAAH!

I was so overwhelmed with my emotions I stumble and fall on my back, I scoot back as she slowly steps closer and closer to me dragging her sword across the floor. 

Bubble: Fanny! It's me, Bubble! I.. I'm sorry, I couldn't find and save you in time... 

She stops and raises her blade over me with an aggressive expression.

Bubble: NO! PLEASE! DONT DO THIS!

*SHWING*

I closed my eyes expecting to be killed but nothing.. when I open my eyes I see the sword close above my head and pierced through the neck of another zombie behind me. She quickly flings her katana over her head taking his head off and gets out of her fighting stance turning back to face me with an empty stare.

Zombified Fanny: ......

Bubble: You... saved me?

Zombified Fanny: *groan* Gbrumbe.. 

Bubble: I guess you're still in there after all...

I hug Fanny despite the possible risks, even though she stands there slumped over I'm sure I would be feeling her happy heart beating if it still could. 

~To be Continued~