Beachside Date

Bubble's P.O.V:

I sit at my computer while Fanny plays with Bear when we hear a knocking at the door, Fanny stands up and goes to answer it. 

Liy's voice: Hey Fanny you ready for the beach?

Fanny: Yeah one moment.

She goes to her room and after a while comes back out in her swimsuit and a small bag, she also gets the leash and puts it on Bear.

Fanny: Would uh.. you like to come to the beach with me..? My club is gonna be there but we can make it a d-date..

Bubble: That sounds like a great idea Fanny. Let me get my swimsuit, OH and prepare a picnic!

After doing all that I go in Liy's truck with Fanny and off to the beach we go. Another car seemed to follow behind us with the driver happening to be Tree I also look up to see Black Hole flying over us, I wonder why he's not in either of the cars? Then there were others in the truck with me, Liy and Fanny, those others being Bottle, Pie in the front next to Liy and Marker behind us.

Bottle: Oh hi Bear!

Pie: Why are you bringing your dog Fanny?

Fanny: Because he's part rottweiler which is a smart dog that need stimulation, leaving Bear home alone for too long can result in him trashing the whole house and I don't trust getting a dog sitter yet.

Bottle: Oh well I bet Bear will love the beach.

Bubble: he definitely seems excited to at least be riding in the car.

Liy: How about you Bubble? Are you coming with us to have a date with Fanny? ;)

Fanny: *inaudible* 

Bubble: Yeah actually.

We stop at a red light and Bear suddenly starts barking like crazy.

Bear: *LOUD BARKING*

Fanny: YEESH Bear what's getting you worked up!?

Marker: There's another dog in the car next to us.

Pie: That's not a dog, it's Puffball.

Puffball: RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF!!~

Fries: PUFFBALL BEHAVE YOURSELF!!

Puffball sits back down but gives a stink eye to bear as the light turns green and we continue on while Frise drives the other way. Finally we arrive, after getting on the beach Fanny and I go somewhere on our own find a spot to set up, I place out a picnic blanket, blanket and cooler while Fanny adjusts Bear's leash.

While that happens Bear looks around runs off somewhere dragging Fanny with her.

Fanny: Wha- Hey Hey HEY! AAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!

Bubble: Oh dear, this is gonna happen a lot isn't it...?

Normal P.O.V:

Fanny attempts to keep a grip on Bear's leash and reel him in but eventually trips and looses him. Meanwhile Pencil, Match, Ruby and Flower are playing volleyball when Bear runs up at full force and sends their ball flying the opposite direction of Matches spike.

Bear: *RUFF RUFF RUFF* 

Flower & Ruby: WOAH-!

Pencil: DUCK!

Match: Like, no fair that was my and Pence-Pence's victory!

Ruby: Don't be mad at the sweet doggy Match, I'll get the ball back.

Ruby runs after the volleyball and Fanny catches up to Bear.

Fanny: There you are! If you wanted to play ball you could've just waited for me to go get it.

Pencil: Wait Fanny, is this uh domestic beast yours?

Fanny: Yes, he is and for the record I don't appreciate you calling him... things.

Pencil: Sorry, sorry.

Flower: WOAH! That's a big dog, what breed it?

Fanny: He's a Tibetan mastiff, great dane and rottweiler mix, a tough canine and overall companion. UvU

Bubble: There you guys are, I got worried when I saw you get dragged off by bear again.

Match: Hey! Bubble, want to play volleyball with us? We can kick Flower off and make ref.

Flower: (Wat!?)

Bubble: Oh that does sound fun but Fanny and I are having a date today, uh maybe some other time. 

Pencil: *sigh* Ok then. You two have fun.

Fanny's P.O.V:

We get back to our picnic after I tell Bear to stay in place. Pencil was actually a little nicer then the last time we spoke, maybe she's starting to improve herself. Anyway, Bubble takes out a couple of sandwiches one for each of us, some chips and then reaches into the cooler.

Bubble: What do you want?

Fanny: Is there any Dr Pepper?

Bubble: I have Dr Shasta.

Fanny: What's that? Another ripoff like the Dr fizz drink?

Distant Yang voice: DO NOT SPEAK ILL OF THE GREAT DR FIZZ!!!!

Bubble: No, I'm pretty sure the Shasta company has permission... regardless Shasta is like a diet soda but it doesn't taste like it, my family always got different flavors for special occasions. Here try it.

She opens the can for me, puts in a straw and hands it over. I examine it for a bit and finally take a sip, this actually isn't that bad.

Bubble: What do you think?

Fanny: I don't hate it. 

Bubble: *giggles* 

Our date ends up going very well with only one setback thanks to Bear, and like promised whatever shenanigans Death P.A.C.T. got into didn't mess it up. Tree was nice enough to drive us home once we got back though I have to wash the beach sand and water off of Bear, but that'll be tomorrow. For now me and Bubble have another moment watching a movie together.

~To be Continued~