𝟑. 𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

At the sky at the right of the Eiffel Tower, Ladybug and Cat Noir are saving a man with a glider that has lost control

At the sky at the right of the Eiffel Tower, Ladybug and Cat Noir are saving a man with a glider that has lost control. They manage to catch him and land safely on the top of the building.

"You should take the elevator next time." Ladybug said. "Pound it!" They both fist bump.

"My delta plane express delivery wasn't exactly the best idea." The man said with a sigh and was going to walk away but Cat noir stops him picking up red flowers.

"Don't forget your bouquet!" Cat noir said but not before taking one rose from the bouquet.

"Be careful on your way back!" Ladybug said with a smile waving goodbye but frowns as Cat noir kneels in front of her presenting the rose.

"For you, M'lady." Cat noir but shakes his head as a familiar orange-red hair girl replace Ladybug. "Seriously, Cat Noir? You're about to transform back!" Ladybug said pointing to his ring.

"So what?" Cat noir asked seeing nothing wrong with it. "Well, if you transform back, then I'll know who you are and then..." He cuts her off.

"And then we won't keep secrets from each other anymore." Cat noir said transforming back into Adrien but before he could do anything he felt a pinch on his arm.

"Ow!" Adrien said rubbing his shoulder and looks up to see Ladybug glaring at him realizing that he was in a daydream. "I can't accept this rose from you. I told you already. I'm in love with someone else." She said but Cat noir wasn't paying attention as someone caught his attention.

"Y-yeah you're right! I should get going." Cat noir said waving his hand at her, his eyes changing like a real cat. He didn't even notice that he was purring and jumps out of the building.

____

"I'm telling you Stella, that's what actually happen." Bloom said as she talked to Stella of what had happened with the zombie attack which made the girl laugh. "No way! You got kissed by a hero."

"On the cheek nothing else! And is that the only thing you got from getting attacked?" Bloom said.

"Oh, yeah something about magical creatures having powers and humans using them for good or evil." Stella said and Bloom could hear hairdryer turn on. "I got news though from over here, apparently Sky is looking for you." She said and Bloom rolled her eyes.

"But you guys didn't tell him where I was right? The last thing I need my ex coming into my home." Bloom said. "Of course not, don't worry none of us told him anything even if he begs." Stella said.

"Good, because I don't need someone that can't decide if they should break the engagement with their ex specially since they have the power to call it off." Bloom said. "And also means less drama from Diaspro, she can have him."