𝟔. 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞

"Thanks for offering yourself to be my model, Bloom

"Thanks for offering yourself to be my model, Bloom." Marinette said as she and Bloom were on the art class with some of her classmates doing their own thing. "No problem besides I think this will be my chance to get to know everyone as your soon to be teacher assistant." Bloom said with a smile holding her hands out as a t-pose.

Marinette smiles as she takes out a measurement for Bloom's outfit. "Does that mean you want to be a teacher here one day?" She asked and writes on her notebook.

"Maybe one day but I'm thinking of teaching somewhere else with my friends back where I used to live." Bloom said with a smile and turns around her back facing Marinette who proceeded with her measuring. "That's nice." Marinette said as she takes some notes on her book ideas, that's when Marinette notice a familiar face come in the room.

"Marc you made it!" Marinette said and Bloom smiles at the shy boy who looked around nervously, she watched Marinette run up to the boy grabbing his arm. "This is Marc, the boy I told you about! The one who's always writing." Marinette said to everyone.

"Uh... I'm sorry I didn't want to disturb you." Marc said hiding his book in his jacket, Jean-Pierre walks closer with a smile. "Welcome to room 33, you're never disturbing anyone here. You can come whenever you want outside of class time or after school." He said welcoming the new student.

"Anyone can create what they want, anyway they want. Rose is writing lyrics for a rock band." He gestures to Rose who was listening to music, he lifts up the headphones to get attention. "Rose, I would like you to meet Marc."

"Hey there! Nice to meet you Marc!" Rose yells with a smile and goes back to her work. "Alix is our expert at street art." Mr. Jean-Pierre said and Alix flips spray can in the air and catches it perfectly.

"And Nathaniel-." Alix cut of the teacher with a playful smirk. "He likes to draw people in skinny suits."

"He even started to draw about the new fairy hero in Paris even though no one knows what she looks like up close. To me it looks like he has a crush." Alix said playfully.

Nathaniel hearing this he throws a piece of paper at Alix and she laughs even Bloom laughs with a shake of her head knowing that it was a silly crush and it will go away soon.

"Welcome Marc. As you'll find out, the good thing about this place is you can say whatever you want and no one will judge you, or only in good fun." Nathaniel said as he turns his attention to the boy, Marc notices Nathaniel's drawing and walks over to him.

"I... I saw your drawings on the school website, but they're nothing compared to the real thing. The movement, the expressions, the attitudes. They're all so-." Marc expressed his admiration to Nathaniel's work but blushed when Nathaniel cuts him off. "Thanks... That's nice." Nathaniel said with a smile.