𝟕. 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐛𝐨𝐲

Adrien is studying geography while Plagg is reading a magazine titled "Gentleman's Camembert"

"Well, looks like is time to go." Plagg said putting the magazine down stretching himself, Adrien smiles looking at him. "Let me guess, you going to see Miss Bloom?" He asked and Plagg nods.

"Just make sure you don't stay the whole night, we don't want an unexpected akuma attack happen." Adrien said and goes back to his work, Plagg takes off with a cheese. "Also wish her good night for me." He said with a smirk and Plagg gives him a look but decides to leave it.

Plagg heads to Bloom's house and smiles seeing her in the kitchen taking out an apple pie out of the oven. He goes inside ready to scare her as she takes out a cheese out of the fridge.

"Don't you dare, Plagg." Bloom said still facing away from him. "Here." She said handing him the plate of cheese.

"For your friends."

Bloom knew about the whole kwamis celebrating Nooroo's birthday singing in a circle to communicate with him by Plagg, he said he was going to take cheese over to them but she had a feeling he was going to eat it on the way out which is why she bought his favorite cheese for his friends.

"You know me so well." Plagg said with a smile eating the one piece he was holding and holds the plate above him, he smirks and suddenly kiss her cheek making Bloom eyes widen as he makes a run for it. "See ya later, Cupcake!" He shouts.

"Plagg!!" Bloom said with a glare but her cheeks are red from the unexpected kiss on the cheek. "Make sure to bring the plate back!"

___

"Hey Wayzz! How's it goin'?" Plagg asked as he and Tikki come in to Master Fu's massage shop, Wayzz shushed him. "Sssshhh! You'll wake up Master!" Wayzz said where Master Fu is snoring on the floor, with a book on his face.

"Come on." He said waiting in front of the phonograph. "If you manage to contact Nooroo, wish him a happy thirty-five hundred cycles for me."

"We sure will, Wayzz!" Tikki said as they go inside the box. "Hi, everybody. We're here!" Plagg said still holding the plate of cheese surprisingly leaving it for them.

"Plagg! Tikki! You came!" Ziggy said as all kwamis cheer for them and gather around them. "Oh, with you here, we'll manage to get in touch with Nooroo for sure!" Ziggy said the cheers getting louder.

"Good day to you, noble kwamis of creation and destruction." Pollen said with a small bow, Daizzi joins in. "Oh! What did you bring?! What did you bring?!"

"Brothers and sisters living within the walls of the Miracle Box, on this special day, I brought you some delicious cheese." Plagg said putting the plate down but stops them. "Wait! Just don't break the plate, cupcake will sure get mad at me for it." He said.