𝟗. 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐯𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! Thank you for joining us for this very special program

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! Thank you for joining us for this very special program. You will have the chance to witness the victory of our great leader, Scarlet Moth!" Prime Queen said as all villains chant his name. "Hail Scarlet Moth! Hail Scarlet Moth! Hail Scarlet Moth!"

Ladybug frowns as she watched the scene in front of her with the heroes she brought.

"Penny for your thoughts, M'lady?" Cat noir asked. "It's like he's been preparing for this for a long time. But we...we're not prepared for this." Ladybug said and Cat noir shakes his head gesturing to the heroes behind them.

"Yes, we are! We've already fought them all and we won! And there are five of us this time!" Cat noir said and shakes his head. "Not five but six, Bloom is out there helping us."

Ladybug smiles nodding. "If we want to win, we have to defeat Hawk Moth, even though we've never fought him before." She said and stands up.

____

Bloom landed near a building getting close to the tower, she closed her eyes and brought her hands together.

"D-." Bloom stops when an incoming arrow, as she dodge she saw it was Dark cupid who had a smirk on his face a mask appearing. "I had a feeling you were near by little fairy, now why don't you be a good girl and hand me over whatever miraculous you have." Dark cupid/Hawk moth said.

"You wish! Dragon heart!" A fire heart blasts Dark cupid back to where all the heroes are. That's when she noticed that Cat noir and Ladybug are surrounded which Bloom dives down. "Dragon shield!" Bloom creates a shield protecting them.

"You guys have to get out and recharged." She said. "What about you? You can come with us." Cat noir said, Bloom smiles.

"And what? Risk you guys showing me your identities no way, I'll be fine." She said and grins holding a fire in her hand. "I'll make a distraction while you guys take off."

"Cataclysm!"

Bloom flies when the ground underneath them had broken down by Cat noir, both him and Ladybug left quickly. She smiles once they left and got ready to bring the shield down, the red butterflies and villain all surround her now.

Stormy weather laughs bringing her umbrella up, lighting coming down.

"You call that lighting? I've seen way stronger than that." Bloom said and opens her arms wide open. "Dragon flame sphere!"

A burst of fire blasts everyone which made some of them who were still under the influence of an Akuma break out of it while the ones control by Dark Cupid fall to the ground holding their burns as for the butterfly they all burn. Bloom steps back when the giant villains all try to catch her but she holds the people in a shield so she can take them back somewhere safety.