𝟏𝟎. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧

"Good morning, students

"Good morning, students. I'm sure you've all heard by now, but Lila's home from her trip to Achu and she's back in school with us again." Miss Bustier said as she and Bloom come into the class with Lila behind them waving at everyone.

"Hi, everyone." Lila said and the class greet her with a smile. "Hi, Lila."

Lila notice the empty seat beside Adrien and smiles. "Oh, a seat in the front row! You all remembered my hearing issue! You're such sweethearts, all of you." She blows kisses, Bloom raised an eyebrow.

"She had a hearing issue?" Bloom asked herself and Marinette even asked the same question to Lila. "You have a hearing problem, Lila?" Marinette asked.

"Yes, I suffer from tinnitus, a constant ringing in my left ear." Lila said as she takes a seat beside Adrien and holds her ear. "I've had it ever since the sound of an airplane engine burst my eardrum on the runaway when I was saving Jagged Stone's lost kitten."

'But why is this a problem now? Last time I checked Jagged always had a crocodile.' Bloom thought.

"Isn't Jagged Stone's pet a crocodile?" Marinette asked with a glare.

Lila laughs. "Now it is, yes. But he had a kitten until he found out he was allergic to it." She said and looks at Adrien with a smirk.

"The best part is, since you're such an excellent student, Adrien you'll be able to help me catch up with all the schoolwork I missed while I was traveling with my parents. Would you do that for me?" Lila asked and before Adrien could agree Bloom steps in.

"Actually since Adrien is very busy like the rest, I've offer to get you all catch up. I hope you don't mind." Bloom said with a smile, Marinette had a grin on her face while Lila gives a small smile.

"Are.. are you sure Miss Bloom? I'm sure Adrien-." Bloom cuts her off with a wave of her hand. "Definitely, I mean we don't want to really bother Adrien with his work as a model. Do we?" Bloom asked.

As they talked Adrien wanted to say he was fine helping Lila but Plagg had pinch his side to make him quite wanting to see how this went.

"Miss Bustier, why do I have to sit in the back now?" Marinette asked as she looks at her seat at the back. "Do you have any trouble hearing or seeing, Marinette?" Miss Bustier asked.

"Uh.. I." Marinette stayed quite for a moment until Adrien stands up. "My eyesight and hearing are good. I'll sit in the back of the class and you two can sit up front. I don't mind." Adrien said making the girls scream at the same time.

"No!" Lila and Marinette said, Bloom sighs.

"My return is causing so much trouble, maybe I should have just stayed on the other side of the world." Lila said as she looks down sadly. "If Marinette has an issue too, then I should be the one to go and sit in the back. It's okay."