𝟒. 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐱 𝐩𝐚𝐬

"Tonight, the Grand Palais hosts the most eagerly awaited event of the year! The sensational fashion show of the famous designer Gabriel Agreste!" Nadja's voice sounded in Bloom's room as clothes fly out of her closet

"Tonight, the Grand Palais hosts the most eagerly awaited event of the year! The sensational fashion show of the famous designer Gabriel Agreste!" Nadja's voice sounded in Bloom's room as clothes fly out of her closet. "And a major event always brings prestigious guests Mayor of Paris, André Bourgeois, is expected to attend the show with his wife, the great and highly respected fashion queen-."

"Plagg, I was using that." Bloom said in the closet hearing the channel change. "I don't see why you need to hear this, you already going over there in person." Plagg said as he comes in the closet seeing how big it looks on the inside.

"Should I be worried in how you got me a ticket to the Agreste event? Is your owner a high class guy?" Bloom asked and changes which Plagg quickly turns around.

"Something like that." Plagg said and finally turns around to see Bloom wearing a blue and white striped midriff sweater top with four small pink hearts and a ruffly denim skirt. She also wears dark blue platform boots with white tips and pink lace.

Plagg had come to give her a small visit and give her one ticket to the Agreste event,

"But thanks Plagg, I needed a distraction." Bloom said with a sigh seeing her phone turned off. "Oh, why?" Plagg asked.

"My ex had been calling me none stop. Last one was the straw so we talked, I said I didn't want to get back but we could still be friends." Bloom said as she walks out of her home locking the door since her parents were in the flower shop making some changes.

"And I take it that he didn't like that idea?" Plagg asked crossing his cute little arms. "Yup, I ended the call after that." She said.

"Meow, I see I made the right choice to give you the ticket." Plagg said seeing Grand Palais in view surrounded by reporters and people.

"This is my stop cupcake, see you later." He said with a salute and flies off in a hurry, Bloom waved goodbye.

"This is it! Here she comes! The international queen of fashion, director of "Style Queen" magazine, Audrey Bourgeois!" Bloom heard Nadja say but she goes in already knowing who Audrey was.

"The harshest fashion critic in the entire world." Bloom whispers slightly giving a look back at fashion designer. "Stella would have made a good impression on her." She said thinking of Stella's love of designing.

Bloom takes a seat front row to take a better view of the catwalk.

_____

"There you are." Adrien said as Plagg comes in the dressing room already changed for the fashion walk. "Did you give her the ticket?" He asked and Plagg nods.

"Sure did!" Plagg said his tail moving and Adrien chuckles. "Is cute how you have a crush on Bloom just by her helping you out." He teased.