𝟓. 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭

The very next morning, Bloom came back to Grand Palaris to finally see the catwalk that was interrupted by Style Queen

The very next morning, Bloom came back to Grand Palaris to finally see the catwalk that was interrupted by Style Queen. Lights dance around the room as Adrien walks the catwalk and posing with a smile on his face.

Bloom eyes widen seeing someone come behind Adrien, his very own father.

"Ladybloggers, a huge update! That's Gabriel Agreste he hasn't been in public in ages." Bloom heard Alya say.

Gabriel walks on the catwalk towards Adrien and Adrien stands there, frozen in shock. He takes off his hat as his father pulls him in for a hug. Adrien after a couple of seconds still a bit shock he wraps his arms around his father while holding the hat with a smile making the paparazzis go crazy and start taking pictures.

"Scoop number two! Gabriel Agreste has just turned up!"

Bloom claps along with the crowd at the scene in front of them, a father and a son.

_____

Bloom watched from afar in her fairy form ready to leave but saw an interesting drama to appear specially Chloe near Marinette.

"My dear Audrey, I heard about the unforgivable misfortune you had to endure." Gabriel said kissing the back of Audrey's hand.

"I'm still quite overwhelmed." Audrey said taking her hand back.

"I want you to know that I've fired the person who was responsible for the misunderstanding. Only one row in the house is befitting to Audrey Bourgeois and that's the first." Gabriel said and Audrey smirks.

"Let's not overdo it. Huh Gabriel?" She asked and he nods. "Did you enjoy the show?"

"So, so." Audrey said and takes the hat on Adrien's head taking a look at it. "This hat is not a "Gabriel Agreste". Are you responsible for that?" She asked Marinette.

"I... I'm the one who created it." Marinette said nervously after a couple of seconds hesitating to answer Audrey's question. "Marinette won a fashion design competition." Gabriel adds in his own comment.

Audrey raised her sunglasses up to get a better look at the hat. "It's the most...exceptional thing I've ever seen! You're a visionary, Marinette! Glitter's had its day." She said lifting her hands expressing herself.

"Feathers are the trend of tomorrow! I haven't felt this much emotion since you." Audrey said looking at Gabriel, Bloom laughs seeing Chloe angry at the praise Marinette was getting from her mother. "She does have a talent." Gabriel said with a smile.

"You wanna be a fashion designer, right?" Audrey asked the girl. "Uh-uh... Yes ma'am." Marinette said with a nod.

"Then come to New York with me! I'll make you the biggest name in fashion! I'm sure you'll even upstage Gabriel." Audrey said shocking the small family talking to each other for a moment.