Chapter 33- Birthday Sex

Y'all see the title of this chapter. You know what's about to go down. Forgive me, Lord🙏 Sinto muito. I am totally going to be embarrassed by this chapter the second I post it. I always do

Iroh let out a slight oof sound from the impact of me pushing him up against the metal door. "Ow women."

I looked innocently at the general with big eyes.

He let out a sigh and extended his arms out to allow me to get closer.

I ran to him right away and wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him close to me.

In order to whisper to me, Iroh lowered his head. "You looked really good, today."

"Only today?" I lightly tease.

The general's hand lower down to my ass as he makes circular rotations around them. "All the time."

My stomach was doing cartwheels. "Well, I think you look handsome all the time." I press myself into him.

He deeply chuckled as he leaned his head against the door. "Is that why you couldn't keep your hands off me?"

I bit the inside of my cheek as I tilted my head up to make eye contact with him. "Iroh, I can never keep my hands to myself when you're around."

Iroh leans over, scooping his fingers under my hair and cupping my neck gently. He pulls me up, sealing his lips to mine, I'm rising on my toes from his grip.

"I finally got you obsessed with me," I whisper in between kisses.

Iroh chuckles before lifting his hand to my back and twirling his fingers around my hair. "I've been obsessed."

I tilt my head backwards. "Iroh, that's gross, I was twelve."

"Uh." The general was speechless. Words couldn't even form out of his mouth.

I lean my head into his chest. "It's okay, I was obsessed with you as well."

Iroh places his chin on top of my head. "You're so little." He hums.

"Like a baby?" I genuinely ask, I've always been insecure about my height, the girls around me were always so tall and muscular.

"My baby." Iroh murmurs, lifting up my body and placing my thighs around him.

I observe his beautiful features. His hair so dark and well kept. I always liked it when it was messy and unkept. Even though his eyes had such a thin shape, you could still see how bright they were, almost like the sun were inside them. His nose so cute like a button. His jawline was so sharp, and his cheekbone so defined.

"What are you staring at?" Iroh asked as I had spaced out from examining his features.

"Just admiring how pretty you are." I lowly speak.

A smile appears on the General's face. "You're the one who's pretty. Your eyes are pretty. I'm in love with your light freckles. I love your plumped lips. I'm in love with your tattoos. I'm so in love-"

I cut Iroh off, leaning my forehead to his. "Show me how much you love me."

I smile when he suddenly pressed his lips to mine,
He starts with simple pecks on my lips, each one lingering longer against my skin, heavier in pressure.