Always So Sassy

Once Jungkook and Jimin approach each other in the hallway, they can already notice everyone's eyes on them.

Now is their time, it's the perfect chance.

Jimin clears his throat, trying to get rid of the death glare and turn it into a smile...but once he sees Jungkook smiling brightly, it just pisses him off, "G-Good morning, Jungkook! I uh, I missed you...all...weekend!"

"Awww Jiminie, I missed you too!" Jungkook sings, wrapping an arm around Jimin's shoulders.

"What the fuck are you do-"

"Are you two friends now?"

Jungkook and Jimin instantly face the couple approaching them, smiling.

"Yes, absolutely," Jungkook says, smiling down at Jimin who's also smiling..and very awkwardly.

Lisa and Jennie squeal, clapping their hands excitedly. "You two are so cute when you're getting along!" Jennie exclaims.

"Not as cute as you two!" Jungkook responds, making the couple blush.

"Have a good day guys, rooting for you!" Lisa says with a fist in the air before inter whining her other hand with one of Jennie's before walking off.

Jungkook and Jimin stay like that, smiling and waving to people until the hallway becomes nearly empty.

"Let go of me!" Jimin whispers, shoving Jungkook's arm and dusting himself off.

The taller rolls his eyes, "You know, you should really work on your acting skills with your "I.....m-m-missed......y-youuuu! I'm surprised people ACTUALLY bought that."

Jimin scoffs offendedly, he happens to think that he is a GREAT actor, thank you very much! "Well, Jungkook, that just goes to show you that I hate you so much, I can't even PRETEND to like you."

Suddenly they hear a "danggg!" Coming from the side of them, and they see a student covering their mouth while watching them.

Jungkook sighs loudly, rubbing his eyes, "Park, we need to stop talking to each other like this, or we'll never succeed."

Jimin bites his bottom lip anxiously, knowing very well that Jungkook is right...ugh, he even hates hearing that, especially admitting it. "Yeah, I don't fail..." Jimin mumbles, making Jungkook shake his head.

"Okay, then. How about this..you and I make posters for each other, basically representing one another and supporting. I make a poster that says vote for Park Jimin, you make a poster that says vote for Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook says. "I root for you, and you root for me."

Jimin groans, "That is sooo cheesyyy."

"But my Mom AND the students will love it, Park! And you know it...come onnn."

It's silent for a few seconds.

"Soo?"

"Fine," Jimin says, sadly admitting "That idea isn't completely...bad..I think we'll really convince everyone.."

Jungkook grins, showing all of his teeth, "Awwww I knew you'd come around-"

"Be quiet, now give me your phone number in case I need to ask you any questions about your poster, or you ask about mine."

Jungkook's eyebrows rise and now a tiny smile shows, "Okay.."

"Ugh, stop smiling so much," Jimin says as he snatches Jungkook's phone out of his hands to put his own number in instead now.

"I can't smile?"

"No....now here."

Jungkook takes his phone back with a concerned facial expression, "Who hurt you?" He asks, half joking, half definitely not because of how MEAN Jimin is :(