You're So Stubborn

"Okay! Just remember to continue working on exactly what I assigned to each of you, I promise it'll help you a lot," Jimin says, handing out a different sheet of paper to each student currently surrounding his table.

They all smile at him adoringly, "Thank you, president Jimin!"

Jimin blushes, shooing them off in a cute way.

"Aish you should've won Jungkook! I voted for you!"

Jimin looks up, unfortunately right after hearing his name, but doesn't find a pleasant surprise.

Jungkook smiles down at the girl, "I really appreciate that, thank you so much."

The girl just twirls her hair, smiling flirtatiously up at him and Jimin can't help but cringe.

Why do girls always look at Jungkook like that?

But more importantly, why does Jungkook let it happen?

Jimin rolls his eyes, focusing back on these papers that need organizing, and not that annoying Jock currently smiling sooo widely with a pretty girl..

                           .      .     .

Jimin grabs a basketball, determined to keep a good grade with or without Jungkook.

As president, he cannot fail ANY class.

He approaches an empty net, and shoots the ball.

Rolling his eyes as he misses.

He runs up to get the ball, and shoots it again..yet misses again!

Then a ball suddenly goes through the net, but it isn't his...it's Jungkook's.

Jungkook runs up and grabs his ball again, but not glancing at Jimin even for a second.

Jimin grows nervous, but shoves that feeling way.

Determined to keep his good grade, he's shoots the ball again, and actually makes it in.

Jungkook also makes his in.

And so does Jimin.

"Yes," Jungkook whispers, seeing that he hasn't missed once.

Jimin starts counting each time either of them makes it in the net.

So stubborn...even while not on talking terms, he still seems to compete with the older.

Jungkook makes it in again...and again.

And Jimin is slowly becoming impatient, shooting much more and not missing.

Jungkook squints his eyes.

Either he was a fantastic teacher, or Jimin was lying about not ever being good at sports.

Jungkook runs around, effortlessly with the ball, bouncing it everywhere, then dunks it in.

This makes Jimin annoyed.

He's clearly doing the most because I'm right here.

Jimin shoots it in, but so does Jungkook.

This makes him glare at the taller, but why?! Jungkook can't help that he's good!

The bell rings, and this doesn't help Jimin's annoyance at all.

They ended off with a tie.

Jimin scoffs, walking away with disappointment, while Jungkook looks at him with sad eyes.

He knew Jimin was competing with him this whole time.

Jungkook wasn't in the mood to play around a bunch of people, so he came over here near Jimin, even though Jimin and him aren't taking...he just loves the comfort he gets around the smaller.