Don't Give In, Jimin

Monday - Week Of Election

"Good morning Jungkook!"

Jungkook smiles at everyone as he walks, waving and bowing gently to others with a smile, all while trying not to drop the donuts he brought just for Jimin, and Jimin only.

He sights his small Jiminie, smiling brightly, but with only one person.

A tall muscular guy smiling just as wide as Jimin.

Jimin is with Jackson, but Jungkook doesn't know Jackson all well.

Jackson is also wearing a letterman jacket...doesn't Jimin hate jocks?

If so then why do these two keep touching each other?

They aren't JUST talking! They're laughing, and Jimin keeps falling onto the guy!

Jungkook feels an off feeling in his stomach and chest, he really doesn't like what he's seeing, because that guy is really attractive.

Suddenly, Jimin hugs Jackson, and that's all it took for Jungkook to quickly approach the two.

He stands right next to Jimin, "Hey, Jiminsii!"

"Oh, hi Jungkook," Jimin says kindly, now smiling at him.

"Who's this?" Kook asks, looking at Jackson with a not-so-pleasant expression.

"A good friend!" Jimin says.

"Hey, I'm Jackson, it's nice to meet you man. You know, I'm on the soccer team but I gotta say I've seen you play football every year, and you're really great, you even make me wanna play sometimes. I can't wait for the first game next week!" Jackson holds a hand out to shake Jungkook's, and Jimin smiles at this.

Jungkook slowly takes Jacksons hand in his and shakes it, eyeing him up and down suspiciously, "Thanks..how do you two know each other?"

"Jackson and I have a class together! And I help him study quite frequently-"

"Wait," Jungkook chuckles, "A class with you? You take all honors classes...a smart jock? Come on, be serious."

Jackson scoffs quietly, slightly offended, "Don't mistake every other jock for your stupidity, brother."

"How the hell are you-"

"I'll see you later Jackson, okay?" Jimin puts a hand on Jungkook's arm to keep the older in place.

Jackson sighs, glaring at Jungkook once more before looking down at Jimin with a soft expression, "Yeah, see you later, Jiminie."

Jungkook scoffs, "Did you hear how he spoke to me?"

"Jungkook, you asked for it. You were so rude, you basically called him an idiot before even knowing him-"

"You're the one who hates jocks."

"I don't hate him, and I never did for that-"

"Jimin you are defending him."

Jimin rolls his eyes, "Jungkook, don't be annoying, he's my friend! And he isn't stupid...but you're my friend too, okayy? You are my friend...Why are you so angry for?"

Jungkook keeps his eyes on Jimin's and exhales, trying to calm himself down, "Sorry...uhm, bad Morning?"

No...he was just jealous.

Jimin pouts, "I'm sorry..do you want a hug?"

Jungkook's heart flutters like it never has before, and he wastes no time pulling Jimin into him and resting his head on the smaller's, making Jimin giggle against his chest.