4 EXTRA SCENES

#1

Jimin chews his bottom lip nervously,
looking straightforward, and trying to control his nerves.

This is serious, very serious.

"Don't tell me, the Jimin Park, is afraid of a High school party!"

Jimin glares at Jungkook who's in the drivers seat, smiling mockingly, "In my defense, I never did stuff like this! I'm surprised even you were able to drag me here!"

Jungkook pouts, moving in closer to Jimin's beautiful face although it's got an angry expression, "Because you woveee me?"

Jimin rolls his eyes, gently pushing a laughing Jungkook away, "You're so cheesy, you know that?"

"I thought I was more annoying than cheesy?"

"You're both."

Jungkook smacks his hands once, trying to keep his mouth shut, "You know, I will be so so sweet to you for the rest of the night. Not only because I love you, my sweet sweet little adorable asshole, but because it's your first party, and you're really nervous."

Jimin puffs his cheeks, "I am not nervous, okay? I'm just, thinking about many things..."

"Okay, then. Prove it. If you're not nervous, then walk on in there with pride, and be the life of the party, huh?"

Jimin crosses his arms sassily, "Are you challenging me?"

Jungkook smiles, leaning in, "You know I don't like to, but it's the only way you'll listen."

Jimin smirks. That may be true.

"Fine then. Challenge accepted. I will party like I'm used to it! Just to show it off to you!"

And with that, Jimin wastes no time opening the car door and slamming it, walking up to Yoongi's front door with a confident smile.

Jungkook watches him with a smile as he gently shuts his door, "Same old Park Jimin. Will never let a challenge slip through his tiny fingers."

"Hey, Jimin! Happy to see you made it!" Yoongi exclaims with an excited Changbin behind him.

Jimin smiles, "Yes, yes thank you. Happy to be here," He turns and faces Jungkook approaching slowly, "Hurry up slow poke!"

Jungkook rolls his eyes, now joining Jimin who's currently running inside.

                           .      .     .

Jimin raises his red cup in the air, clinking it with a huge group, then chugs it.

Everyone cheers him on and Jungkook even laughs, finding Jimin extremely funny and bold when partying.

However he is a little surprised Jimin is drinking. They were just supposed to come and have fun talking and engaging, and especially since Jungkook is the one driving he already knew he wasn't going to even touch alcohol.

Maybe challenging Jimin really is the only thing that would seriously encourage him.

Jungkook sees Jimin slamming the third cup down with eyes shut tightly and his smile falls even though everyone else cheers much louder.

"Hey, Jiminsii, you can take it slow, okay? The challenge means nothing-"

"Ah ah ah, move aside loser! Changbin, please be a dear and bring me more!"

"Nice! You got it president!" Changbin says before rushing over to the other counters.

Jungkook sighs.