Truly, You Terrify Me

Monday -
2 Weeks Until The Election

Jungkook and Jimin wave, smiling brightly and wrapping their arms around each other's shoulders from them to time, but people love it since Jungkook has to bend down for Jimin.

"It's super hard voting for only one of you when you're both really great! And this is just a super cute duo!" A student says kindly to the both of them.

"Awe, thank you so much!" Jimin exclaims.

The girl bows slightly before walking away.

"Now will you look at that?! You didn't even stutter once while accepting a compliment about us!" Jungkook says, facing his whole body towards Jimin.

Jimin does the same, rolling his eyes even though there's still a small smile formed on his lips, "Oh, be quiet. I hope you don't think I like you now just because I helped you with your homework last week."

Jungkook smiles in a funny way, "A guy can dream, right?"

"Shut up," Jimin says with a giggle, looking the other way now.

Jungkook keeps his eyes on Jimin, until someone approaches, "There he is! I haven't seen you much these past two weeks 'cause you've been doing this nerdy shit."

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "Hello to you too, Yoongi. And it isn't nerdy."

Why the hell does he have to say that when Jimin is right next to me?!

Yoongi just chuckles, "Oh, right...Okay, mannn. Anyway, you comin to my place tonight? I'm inviting a lot of people. Are you-"

"He can't come. I'm planning something for the election," Jimin cuts in coldly.

Jungkook looks down at him now, "You are?"

Yoongi laughs loudly at this, "You don't even know about it? Bro why are you even doing all of this, you never cared about stuff like this until now."

Jimin's angry face turns into a frown.
"Right..I actually forgot for a second...It's because he loves getting on my nerves, he's doing all of this just to bother me..have fun at that lame ass party." Jimin then storms off, and Jungkook shakes his head.

"Wait- No, Park! Ugh, fucking Yoongi. Really?! Just when I was starting to get on his good side!"

Yoongi squints his eyes, "Why do you want to be on his good side? I thought that after seeing him flirt with that guy in eight grade you got jealous and dropped him-"

Jungkook quickly covers Yoongi's mouth, looking around to see if anyone heard that. "Shut up, bro! No one else knows about that!"

Yoongi gently removes Jungkook's hand off his mouth, "What? No one else knows that you crushed on him?"

Jungkook sighs heavily, whispering now, "Min Yoongi, don't talk like I truly wanted to drop him. I didn't fully want that-"

"But you ditched him for the cooler kids-"

"I wanted to be cooler for him! He was flirting with some nerd one day so I wanted to show him that I can be much better than some fucking nerd at the time...even though finding out now nerds are more his type than a jock is." Jungkook shakes his head, feeling so much regret, "I didn't ditch him because I didn't care about him anymore, seeing his face after telling him I'm cooler now was painful, but I wanted to change. I even pretended to like some girl to try and see if that made him jealous because hey, I was jealous as hell seeing him with other guys. I was hurt....so I guess I hurt him. Yet I still wanted to improve for him? I don't know..but then he became an asshole to me, so I decided to be one back. I'm still stubborn even though I like him, but-"