Chapter 3, idk what to name from now on. So its just chapters.

[Aizawa]

The 5 'guests', my new 5 students until we figure out how to get them back, as Nezu said.

Time skip to when their in class 1A and 1gay shuted the fuck up.

"Alright class. Meet your new classmates while I take a nap." I turn to the other 5 kids, "I say your name, age, and quirk."

[Nico]

Aizawa went to sleep, and Leo started to introduce himself. "Heyo! I'm Leo Valdez! I'm 16 (I think he is?) and my quirks called Hephaestus' Blessing!" The others follow. "Hello, I'm Annabeth Chase, I'm 17. My quirks called Athena's Blessing." "Hi I'm Percy Jackson! I'm also 17, And my quirks called Poseidon's Blessing!" "Hello, I'm Will solace, I'm 15, (I have no clue his age. I just made it in range for him to date nico 🤷) and my quirks called Apollo's Blessing!"

Will looks at me. "No." "Yes." "No." "If you don't do it I'll do it for you." "Ugh. Fuck you." Me and Will bicker. "Oh wouldn't you LOVE to fuck him, Nico?" Percy teases. Me and will go redder then that one dude with the bright ass red hair. "Percy. You. Fucking. Bitch. Your lucky I don't have an excuse to fucking fight you right now." I say. "Whoops..?" Percy replies. "Ugh. Piss off." I say. "Uhm... ANYWAYS. Nico. Introduce yourself now, or I'm doing it." I roll my eyes. "Ugh. Fine. Nico Di Angelo. And that's all you need to know." I hear Will sigh, then he continues to say, "he's 14 and his quirks called Hades' Blessing."

"Isn't Hades' that bad Greek God?" I hear a short ass purple head say. "I'll have you know, if you did ACTUAL research, you would know that Hades' is one of the better gods." Percy says. "Whatever. It still sounds like a villainous quirk." The shortass says. The other 4 demigods glare at him.

[Percy]

Me, Annabeth, Leo, and Will all glare at the boy. And a classmate of his, who had gold-ish yellow hair with a black lighting looking stripe in it seemed to also, be glaring at the bitch. (the shortass) "MINETA!! THAT ISN'T A VERY HEROIC THING TO SAY!! YOU MUST APOLOGIZE!!" A blue haired guy says, moving his arm in a robotic way. "You guys have a sparring class, correct?" I ask. "Yeah, not sure what that has to do with any of this though." The gold-yellow haired guy tells me. "Alright, who's your teacher for that?" I ask him. "Mister Aizawa, why?" (Idk their actual teacher for training, so we are rolling with the 'Aizawa teachers them everything') He replies. A wave of realization can be seen on the faces of the, now, smiling demigods. Minus Nico, of course. "Hey, Aizawa?" Aizawa stirs awake, "what do you want." "During sparring can I spar against the short purple kid?" "Mineta? Uh.. sure?" He goes back to sleep.