Chapter 6

Time skip to Saturday at 1:30

[Leo]

It's 1:30 pm on a Saturday. Which means I need to go to Mina's dorm for the simping sleepover thing. I was wearing red (like the color of his overalls red) Pj pants with an oversized white shirt.

Once I arrived, I see Mina, Kami, Tsu, Uraraka, Jirou, Hagakure, and Momo. Mina was in an oversized light yellow tang top with white shorts. Kami was wearing a pikachu onesie. Tsu was wearing a frog hoodie with a darker shade of green Pj pants. Uraraka was wearing the same thing Mina was but the tang top was light pink instead of light yellow. Jirou was wearing a purple hoodie (like shinsou's hair color purple) with light purple Pj pants. Hagakure was wearing the same thing as Uraraka but it was light blue (kinda like her gloves blue) instead. And Momo was wearing an oversized short sleeved red shirt with a darker red Pj pants.

"Hey man!" Denki says. "Hi kami" I say. "Alright! Now that we are all here! Close the door, sit down, and Tooru, our camerawoman, will show us these beauties, and we will rate them out of 10!" Mina exclaims. I close the door and sit down when Hagakure says, "Alright! First picture! Nico! Also, I hope you don't mind- I might or might not have some pictures of you too..." she says. "Oh I know, trust me when I say that, all of us 5 know." I say, talking about the 5 demigods. "O-oh.." she says, embarrassed. "Oh don't worry, we are used to this. We have a group of girls at the camp we go to that do similar things." "Oh! Okay then." "GET ON WITH THE PICTURESSSSS" kami complains. "Alright! Alright! First picture, Nico!"

 "Alright! Alright! First picture, Nico!"

"Other times he was with Will so- yeah

"Other times he was with Will so- yeah." Hagakure explains. "3/10. He's like a younger brother to me, but he is really pretty when he's not glaring at you." I say. "Okay that's fair for you, but in my opinion, 7/10." Momo says. "9/10 and I'm not explaining." Kami says. "8/10" Mina says "6/10, not really my type." Hagakure says. "0/10 I'm gay." Jirou says. "6/10 kero" tsu says. "5/10" says Uraraka. "Alright so his total score is 44/80." Mina says.

"Next! Percy!" "NO." I slightly yell. I get confused looks. "He's gonna make everyone look like deflated balloons. He is TOO hot. Save him for last." I explain. They seem to understand.