Chapter 10

[Percy]

It's just a normal day. Literally it. Nothing happened. It was ✨fucking boring✨. Untillllll! The school day was over. No one knows why, the teachers just told us that we all had to go back to the dorms. Annabeth pulled me, Leo, Nico, and Will to the side.

"Guys. I had a dream last night." She said. "Wait what? What was it about?" Will asked. Annabeth looked around. "I was visited by Apollo, he told me a prophecy for what's going to happen. He also told Camp-HalfBlood and the Waystation about what happened. And he told me that we might have to reveal ourselves soon." Will nods in understanding. "What did the prophecy say?" Leo asks wise girl.

"The explosion shall be afraid, Near where enemy awaits, 5 and in-trainings aid, Uppers will delay." She says from memory.

"Explosion? What does that mean?" I ask no one in particular. Everybody stays silent, thinking. "..oh. That can't be good.." Leo says. "What?" Nico asks. "The explosion. Bakugou." Leo explains. All of us are eye widened. "We should go back. The others might get suspicious. Also, keep an eye on Bakugou at all times, yeah?" Nico says. The rest of us agrees and we go back. "Hey guys. What took so long?" Uraraka asks us. "Sorry, I had to tell them something." Annabeth says. Half telling the truth half not.