Chapter 7

Time skip to the demigods + class 1A and Aizawa, midnight, and Mic in the common room, ready to fight the villains in front of them.

[Deku bc I can't spell midi but full]

The villain alarm had gone off, and the new kids, the class, Aizawa Sensei, Midnight Sensei, and Mic Sensei were all in the common room. In front of us are the villains Shigaraki, Dabi, Toga, and Kurogiri. "Hey scar face!" Leo calls out to who I assume is Dabi. "Hello fire boy." Dabi says. "Dabi- you know what, never mind." Shigaraki says.

"Valdez, why do you know Dabi?" Aizawa Sensei asks. "We had a... rather interesting conversation while fighting." Dabi says. "Poor you, purple scar dude.. you had to have a conversation with Leo.." Nico says. "HEY!! I'm not that bad.." Leo replies. "Not that bad? Leo you pretty much told him that his quirk was useless on you, called him hot, then continued to talk about how you didn't understand the term 'dumb blonde' until you came here." Percy says. "...Okay but you guys didn't have good conversation?" Leo half-askes half-states. "No not really. She kept throwing knives at me.. and she gives off crazy vibes.." Percy complains. "The crusty one was too egotistical." Annabeth says. Nico nodds.

"Ughhh shiggy can we just do it and go? There isn't any room here for knives." Toga complains. "You sure about that?" Annabeth says, pulling out a knife. She throughs it at the other blonde girl. "Ooo~ shiggy can we take her?! She has good knife skills!" Toga says barely dodging it. "No toga. We came here for the emo boy, remember?" He says while sighing. "What do yo-" I start, "IM NOT EMO YOU CAZZO STRONZO (I used google translate, Italians tell me if it's the correct version for 'Bitchy fuck') !!" Nico yells. "Yes you are Death boy" Leo says.

"W-what.." I stutter. Everyone just looks at them with a blank stare. "What." Dabi says confused. "Do you just not care that we might.. ya know, kidnap him..?" He continues. "Dabi!" Kurogiri scolds. "What?! I'm just saying what everyone was thinking!" He replies. "Yeah no, he was, What the actual fuck." Kaminari says. "Oh. That?" Percy states. "Nico would just shadow travel into Will's arms, Will would let him sleep, when Nico wakes up Will scolds him for shadow traveling, gives him a Kit Kat for the nauseous, and then they kiss or something" Leo summarizes. Will and Nico turn red at this. "Everything but the end." Will says.

"Mhmmmmm" Percy, Annabeth, and Leo say in unison. "I'm sorry you two, but even Percy knows you like each other.." Annabeth says. "Ye- WAIT WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!" Percy complains. "It means your dumb and oblivious." Will summarizes for him. "WILL?! And I thought you were the nice one" Percy says, faking a sniff and tear. "Well ya thought wrong." The personification of sunshine replies. "Not gonna lie I'm kinda scared of Will now.." Leo says. "Eh. He's just telling the truth." Annabeth replies. "WISE GIRL! Your meant to be on my side..." Percy whines.

This entire time, everyone from pro heroes to villains were just standing there. "Okay.. you know what, we- we're just going to go. Good luck with them." Shigaraki says to everyone. "Yeah. No, good idea. Kurogiri can you start the portal?" Dabi says. "Yeah. I'm starting it." Then they leave, and everyone just stares at the new students. "Quit the staring." Nico says sternly. Then everyone just leaves, and goes on with their day.