Pilot

Bella Elyse Hummel, is in the varsity soccer team that McKinley High School had with an ex Cheerleading Coach as their Soccer Coach, Jazmyn Parker

And that's where Bella was heading with her soccer duffel bag over her shoulder seeing her fashionable twin brother, Kurt standing alongside the jocks and playboys of McKinley High, the losing football team, most of the players who surrounded her brother, Bella knew from AP classes.

Kurt made eye contact with his twin seeing Bella start to way her way towards the dumpsters where Noah Puckerman, who had tried multiple times to get into Bella's pants held her brother by his arms, as two of his football buddies held Kurt's legs, shaking his head not wanting Bella to intervene yet again.

"Fuckerman!"

Malik James was Bella's and Kurt's next door neighbour and Bella's male best friend who has known the Hummel twins ever since him and his family had moved from sweet Los Angeles, California to Lima, Ohio, "put him down," Malik James has always been one against violence and bullying.

Bella sent Malik a thankful look when she then sees that she is almost late to the soccer teams morning practice. The only people normally in at this time was the Cheerleaders who were called the Cheerios and the Soccer team who had early practice every day, "Ms. Hummel," the Female Hummel looked to her Soccer coach, Jazmyn Parker, seeing her standing outside the changing room, the Cheerios, and the Soccer team share, "You have five minutes before you have to be on that field,"

"Yes, Coach,"

The Hummel girl shuffled inside, ushering her duffel bag into her locker and taking out her shin pads and soccer socks from her locker before slipping off her black buttoned jacket that Kurt made her wear along with her t-shirt putting on her practice jersey that she had washed along with her shorts before coming out onto the field.

Her green eyes drifting over to where the Cheerios practiced on their side of the field with Sue Sylvester shouting demands at them through her megaphone. Bella rolled her eyes at the cheerleading coach's demands knowing that some of the Cheerios hated the demands their coach threw at them, "Okay!"

Coach Parker gained her soccer player's' attention, Bella's green eyes moving onto her soccer coach and away from the Cheerios, as she started to talk about teams and how her two captains get to choose their teams, "They've made their decision. Come On! Let's go! Get into the teams your captains have designed!" She shouted at them, "I don't have all day!"

"Cami—" Camila Dawson was the Girl's Varsity Soccer Team's Captain alongside her best friend Andrea Thompson, "Your team is skins," Bella was thankful that she didn't have to take off her practice jersey since there was a slight breeze that made Bella kinda cold, "Heads or Tails?"

"Tai—"
"—Heads,"

Andrea won the coin flip as her team got Tails meaning she got to choose which side she wanted her team to score, and Andrea choose the right side as Cami's team got to kick off the game.