Funk

Harper and Bella had their arms linked walking down the McKinley hallway with Kurt, Mercedes and Tina by their sides as the gothic girl rolled her boyfriend's wheelchair, "Is it just me or does it feel like we have a real shot at regionals next mo...

Harper and Bella had their arms linked walking down the McKinley hallway with Kurt, Mercedes and Tina by their sides as the gothic girl rolled her boyfriend's wheelchair, "Is it just me or does it feel like we have a real shot at regionals next month?"

Artie looked up from his lap, "The Ohio Show Choir chat rooms have been all buzzing about how Vocal Adrenaline had lost a step." Harper grinned, "Hell yeah, they have!"

Bella buzzed at her best friend's excitement, "I agree. The judges know all their tricks. And now that we have Jesse, they've lost their best performer." Kurt grinned at his friends.

"You guys—" Rachel rounded the corner coming in front of the group of six, "have to come to the auditorium. It's an emergency," Bella furrowed her eyebrows as she hadn't received a text about it when seeing Santana now messaging the groupchat she included half of the glee clubbers into without one Rachel Berry.

Malik James joined the group of seven, after seeing Santana's message, "Did you guys get Santana's message?" Bella nods her head as did the group of seven expect for Rachel, "We need to go to the auditorium now,"

Bella walked alongside her friends into the auditorium letting Tina roll her boyfriend ahead of her, Malik and Harper already seeing half of the glee clubbers already in the auditorium with Vocal Adrenaline on their stage.

And there was traitor Jesse St James back with Vocal Adrenaline, "I knew he was a traitor," Bella mumbled when she now stood in between Santana and Quinn with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Jesse? What are you doing up there with them?" Rachel asked her boyfriend with betrayal in her voice, "I've transferred back to Carmel High, Rachel, with the help of my cousin," Grant then came forwards with a smirk evident on his face.

Bella took a step back seeing her ex boyfriend, with Quinn standing in front of Bella blocking Grant's eyesight of Bella Hummel, "You're not allowed a hundred feet within this school and Bella, dickhead," Harper said loud glaring at the Thomas' boy, "Oh please.."

Grant scoffed, looking at Bella with his arms crossed over his Vocal Adrenaline covered jacket chest, "Like anyone is gonna believe Bella over me, my dad is an attorney lawyer," Bella felt Quinn's hand in hers when the ex head cheerio could feel Bella's heavy breathing squeezing Bella's hand in hers.

"Why are you here in our auditorium?" Finn Hudson asked stepping forwards, more in front of Grant Thomas' eyesight on Quinn Fabray and Bella Hummel who were whispering to each other, "Blogs and chat rooms say we're finished and that you are ripe to topple us. We just wanted to show you something that we came up with a few days ago to see if you agree with that assessment."