The Rhodes Not Taken

The New Directions were in the choir room except for one Rachel Berry who had quit the Glee Club to become the main lead in Sandy Ryerson's play even though Bella thought that Sandy Ryerson wasn't supposed to be fifty feet of kids

The New Directions were in lines before they moved into rows as Finn Hudson and Quinn Fabray went through the rows singing, "A singer in a smokey room,"

"A smell of wine and cheap perfume, for a smile, they can share the night "

Finn and Quinn meet at the front of the group as The New Directions were the backup vocals for them, where they span around, before Quinn put a hand to her mouth running out of the choir room. "Quinn, you okay?"

The band stopped as Finn looked to their Glee Club teacher, "I think she just had a bad breakfast burrito," Bella furrowed her eyebrows at Finn's lie knowing that the Quinn Fabray doesn't eat breakfast burritos, "Um,"

"Can we please talk about the giant elephant in the room?" Kurt questioned where Santana who stood near to Bella commented, "Your sexuality?" Bella elbowed Santana in the rib at her remark seeing the Latina give Bella a look.

Kurt ignored Santana, "Rachel. We can't do it without her," Bella leaned into Santana knowing about her and Brittany, "Oh, like you and Brittany are so straight," she remarked into Santana's side who gave Bella a glare, "That's not true,"

Mr Schuester interrupted whatever Santana was going to say to Bella, "We may have to layer Santana or Mercedes or Bella over Quinn's solo, but we'll be fine,"

Artie who sat with the band with a guitar in hand looked to their teacher, "Maybe for the invitationals, but not for the sectionals, and certainly not the regionals," he added with Bella agreeing as she nods her head.

"The wheelchair kid's right," Bella glared looking over to Noah Puckerman who stood near Brittany, "His name is Artie, douchebag," she remarked as Puck ignored Bella's comment, "Rachel makes me wanna light myself on fire, but she can sing,"

The Hummel girl crossed her arms over her chest, "Rachel left, guys. She's gone," Looking down to her converse, "If we're gonna make this thing work, we can't look back,"

"Take five, guys,"

Santana pulled on Bella's arm taking her to a corner, with the blonde headed girl looking at the Latina Cheerio, "Looky here Lesbo, whatever you think you saw, you didn't," Bella looked at Santana, "I did though,"

Santana stepped closer to Bella, "You don't want to make an enemy out of me, Hummel. So keep your mouth shut," Bella nods her head as Santana smirked, "Good girl," The Latina Cheerio then walked past Bella to go over to her friends.

Malik meeting Bella halfway seeing the look Santana had on her face, "What was that about?" Bella played with the end of her blonde hair, "She was just telling me about the solo," Malik hummed not believing his best friend but put an arm around her walking back to her friends.