Acafellas

"Five, six, seven, eight,"

The New Directions were in the choir room, with majority of them copying what Mr Schuester was doing. "Step and step, clap. And step and step. And turn around and down and up,"

Bella did the steps beside her twin, Kurt seeing Rachel glancing over seeing Quinn Fabray stopping what she was doing at the moves. "C-could we stop, please?"

Mr Schuester turned around looking to Rachel. "You don't have to ask for permission to go to the bathroom, Rachel. You can just go," Bella put a hand over her mouth to hide her laugh, "It's not my bladder, It's the choreography,"

"What's wrong with the choreography?" From the corner of the soccer player's eye, she saw Santana and Quinn smile at the girl's words, "We can't compete with Vocal Adrenaline with these steps. You're a great vocal coach, Mr Schue, but you're not a trained choreographer,"

Bella put her hands on her hips, "That's what we need to be the best. We need Dakota Stanley," Bella's face fall at the girl's words, "He was the understudy to the candelabra in Beauty and the Beast on Broadway,"

"Just because he understudied doesn't mean he ever performed," Mr Schue shared with his students, seeing that Rachel wasn't gonna say anything else, Quinn Fabray stepped forwards, hands on hips, "Did you ever perform, Mr Schuester?"

The man gave Quinn a look, "Afted high school. Did you even try?" She carried on as Bella watched before their teacher could say anything, the school bell ringing as the New Directions all started to pick up their bagpacks and duffel bags.

____

"Good, that's good,"

Finn and Bella were at the piano playing around as Finn played a few keys on his side and Bella on the opposite side of the piano playing a few keys adding them together as it sounded good together, "He's not coming,"

"What happened?" Finn questioned Rachel who held a plate of I'm Sorry cookies, as the blonde headed girl ran her fingers through her hair, "Of course. He doesn't want anything to do with us after you kicked him in the 'nads," Finn got up from the piano bench him and Bella were sat at, "Then why did he thank me?"

"The goal is to win," Bella looked at her brother who shared a look with her, "and now that Mr Schuester has agreed to let us hire Dakota Stanley, we can,"

Finn sighed, "But he doesn't want us to. He just doesn't have the confidence to coach us anymore," Bella looked at Finn who leaned his hand against the piano, "Guys are real sensitive when it comes to this kind of stuff?"

"An-and that's my fault?"

Bella scoffed, "You see anyone else in here with a plate of I'm Sorry cookies? I don't, just you," Finn nods his head at what Bella said.