Hell-O

Bella Hummel hated the words that came out of her mouth telling Quinn that she didn't want her anymore staying at her house was a mistake from the moment the words left her lips seeing the Fabray girl was now living at her baby daddy's house, Noah...

Bella Hummel hated the words that came out of her mouth telling Quinn that she didn't want her anymore staying at her house was a mistake from the moment the words left her lips seeing the Fabray girl was now living at her baby daddy's house, Noah Puckerman.

She hated the smirk Puck had sent her when Quinn went into his car.

Noah Puckerman was playing a dangerous game. And he wasn't going to win, because unlike Noah Puckerman, Bella knew how to win in her soccer games, video games and anything else that she could complete before Noah Puckerman. And also she had better grades then him and is on the honor roll ahead of Quinn.

And she want going to let Puck take Quinn from her not when Bella had let her guard down for the hazel green eyed girl, "Game on."

____

Lights.

Cameras.

The sounds of cheers through the field made Bella's heart race not in a bad way, in a good way as she loved the adrenaline when she played against their school rival, Andrea and Cami had a pep talk with the girl's soccer team before going into the girl's locker room knowing that their Coach would give one too.

"Ladies!" Coach Parker looked at her soccer team who now stands in front of her in a huddle standing before the field where the game will change their year, "this is our season to get to the championships," she told her soccer who cheered.

"W-M-H-S! W-M-H-S!"

Santana and Brittany cheered alongside the Cheerios for their girl's soccer team as the New Directions have all came to support Bella and Harper in their first game of the soccer season, "Hell yea, it is!" Harper Shaw said making the girls soccer team all laugh.

"Hands in," Coach Jazmyn said looking around her soccer players, "Titans on three!" The soccer team all put their hands in the middle, "one, two, three,"

"Titans!"

Bella smiled sweetly passing Santana and Brittany who sent the soccer player flirty winks, who bumped into Harper who smirked at her best friend's now blushed state seeing who caused her best friend cheeks to redden seeing Santana Lopez and Brittany Pierce both looking at Bella covering their giggles with their pom-poms over their mouths, "Hummel, get into your position!"

Bella made eye contact with Wren as the Hummel soccer player went into her place hearing cheers already from the crowd looking to the crowd as Andrea and Camila went to the referee as did their opponent captains as the McKinley Titans got first pick choosing their side.

As their opponents the Carmel High had the ball at the start. Bella smiled confidently at their opposing team's midfielder knowing that they was gonna be on her this whole game.

The whistle blew and Bella immediately ran forwards, her blonde locks in a ponytail that had her bangs also pinned into her ponytail, where she got passed the ball by Wren passing it to Harper Shaw who is the girl's soccer team's left wing.