Sectionals

The outcast group of New Directions stood or sat on the stools surrounding the grand piano in the choir room plus Malik James who had only come to be in his best friend's presence, "I bet we get stuck with Mr Sinacori as our sectionals adviser,"

Tina frowned, "The creepy math teacher?" Bella felt a shiver gone down her shine at the thought of the creepy math teacher Mr Sinacori who Bella had in her freshman year as their sectionals adviser, "He's always singing when he walks down the halls."

Rachel Berry came into the room where the outcasted members of the new directions plus Malik sat, "Hey guys. Did any of you think it was weird the way Puck rushed to Quinn's aid during rehearsal yesterday?"

Yesterday the New Directions were practicing their positions for their sectionals set list when Quinn had slipped onto the floor with Puck and Finn both rushing to her aid, "Is it the baby? Is it coming?"

"I think we have to get hot towels," Quinm looked in between her real baby daddy and her boyfriend, "Would you both just shut up! There's like sweat on the floor. I just slipped, okay? I'm fine," She reassured as Bella went over to help Quinn stand up.

Bella looked at Quinn when she fully standing up right, "You okay?" Quinn narrows her eyes at Bella's concern, "I'm fine, Bella. There's just sweat on the floor," the Hummel girl nods her head where Kurt, Harper and Mercedes looked to each other when seeing Bella smile lovingly at the ex head Cheerio.

Mercedes looked at the outcasted group then to Rachel, "No," She commented as Bella wasn't paying attention, "I mean, he likes her. They're friends. We all know that," Artie clarified when getting a look from Mercedes as Bella furrowed her eyebrows at Artie's words, "Yeah, but it seemed like more than that, I've never told you guys this before, but I'm a little psychic,"

Kurt glanced to his twin seeing Bella sensing the girl a confused look when Harper comes into the choir room, "Bella! There you are!" She said out of breath, her hands on her hips, "Coach has called in extra practice," the Hummel girls nods her head standing up and picking up her duffel bag, "I'll, uh, see you guys later,"

Bella let Harper pull on her arm to where their soccer coach was as Bella feels her phone buzzing seeing that their new directions groupchat minus the boys and quinn and rachel started ringing going onto the party line.

However before Bella could speak into her cellphone she hears Mercedes say, "Look, I know I screwed up telling all you guys about Quinn and Puck," Bella's eyes widened hearing those words come out her friend's mouth, "Wait-wait, Puck's the father and not Finn?"

Kurt looked to his friend's cellphone seeing that Mercedes and Tina had called the wrong group chat, the one that included his twin who had no idea about Puck being the actual baby daddy and not Finn, "Say what now?" Harper said acting surprised when Bella looked at her friend, "You knew too, and didn't tell me? Why didn't anybody tell me?"