Vitamin D

"Step, turn out

"Step, turn out. And it's ball-change. Step-ball-change." The New Directions all did the dance routine with Bella standing near her fellow soccer player, "ba, ba, um, turn," Mr Schuester groaned seeing his student not being energetic, "Come on, guys. You're sleeping walking on me here. Give me some energy. We've got sectionals in two—"

"Please," Mercedes interrupted Mr Schuester, "Sectionals is gonna be a breeze." Mr Schuester sighed as Bella's hands went to her hips, "Maybe so, but if we coast through sectionals, we're gonna get killed at regionals,"

The Hummel girl sees Finn looking towards his girlfriend's stomach where the baby was growing inside of Quinn's stomach, "We have got to be on our game," Mr Schuester emphasised slapping his hands as Kurt chuckled at something on his phone.

The New Directions and Mr Schuester look at Kurt, "Sorry. Funny YouTube. It's a grape stomping one," Bella shakes her head at her brother's sense of humour as Harper leaned in, "Your brother has a weird sense of humour,"

"Tell me about it,"

____

The New Directions were in the choir room following Rachel's lead as she moved the boys around, as the girls plus Artie talked amongst themselves expect for Brittany who spun around.

Mr Schuester came into the choir room taking Brittany's hand spinning her more when Mike stopped Brittany from spinning any more, "Great news guys. I just got the competition bracket for sectionals, and we are in really good shape,"

Bella looked at her fellow Glee Club members who smiled at that, "There's only two other teams. If we beat them, we make it to regionals," The New Directions cheered, "Who are the other teams?"

"Drumroll, please, Finn," Finn did as instructed drum rolling for their teacher who took out the slip of paper from the envelope, "School for the Deaf in Dayton, and some place called Jane Addams Academy,"

Harper smiled from where she stood knowing a people from the Jane Addams Academy, "Jane Addams?" She chuckled, "That's a halfway house for girls just getting out of juvie," Tina smiled, "Th-This is great,"

Bella let a smile grace over her lips, "People who can't hear and criminals who don't care," Brittany leaned into Artie smiling, "Ita gonna be a catwalk," Artie held out his hand for a high five from Brittany who instead turned and gave Santana and Bella high fives where the blonde headed soccer player leaned over and high fives Artie earning a genuine smile from him.

____

"Competition,"

Bella stood in between Finn and Malik, "Every one of these people or elements was a champion in their own right, but they used competing with each other to make themselves even better," Mr Schuester clarified talking about the things he put onto the board.