Chapter 07 - The Party

Author's Note: the picture up above is what I'd imagine Eve would look like.

The picture is not mine, all credits to the rightful owner.

Chapters 07 -
The Party

✿Cassy's point of view✿

Mingling. If there is one thing I hate on parties it's mingling. I mean, you go to this party and you drink, eat, dance and enjoy it but a big part of it you must mingle with these hypocrites and talk about nonsense with them.

I mean, it's okay but when you meet the girls of the party then you might have second thoughts about it. You see, the girls here just wanted to gossip and spread ridiculous rumors about one another.

Like this one time, I talked with this Lady, I think her name and the house she came from was; Lady Tabitha of the house of Cius.

Ugh, that lady was the source of all gossips you hear all over the kingdom. And I heard that she even started a horrible rumor about me and I went all Terror Queen on her.

I told everyone all the misdoings her and her family has been doing all these years, but although I did that she and her family got away with it, since I played the heroine of this story I created.

I made them owe me big time, now she is my servant.

“Child, mingle, will you!” I heard a scolding from someone. My Grandma.

“Hi, Grandma! I'm fine, thanks for asking.” I sarcastically said. I could practically feel Grandma together with Mom, roll their eyes at me.

“Dewdrop, you need to mingle with them, and you might find a friend doing so.” I groaned, giving in their words.

*Thirty minutes later~*

“So Ladies, have you heard about the Eldest prince's arrival?” My ears perked up as the mention of the Eldest Prince.

Crown Prince Owen Abel Atlantis-Ates

My one and only arch nemesis. I hate him to the bone, I mean he is an arrogant misogynistic bastard! Who is so self centered that he will break out in tears if his hair is ruined!!!!!!

“My dear, thinking ill about someone is not a good thing you know.”

“Yes, yes! Your grandmother is right, you shouldn't be thinking about Owen like this, Cassy.” I ignore their rants and just focused my attention back to this gossipers in front of me.

I listened to them fawning over him but I got tired of it after a while and my tummy was grumbling a lot, so I slip away from them and went towards the buffet table.

Wow, so many food!! ლ(^o^ლ)

I grab myself an eclair and stuffed it in my mouth, I moan in gleefully as I devour all kinds of desserts.

And as I was in the middle of eating my heart's content, I heard someone faked coughing from behind. I turned around to look who it was and I instantly thought; “Wrong move, Cassy, wrong forking move.”

Tut. (눈‸눈)

(Cringey Author: I'm sorry about the emoticons but I don't know how to write this without them, I'm on a phase okay!)

“Oh! Crown Prince, such a coincidence that we met.....” I trailed off, faking a surprise reaction.

Awkward (٥↼_↼)

I am literally having cold sweats from standing here, faking a mother freaking smile in front of this arrogant misogynistic self centered jerk!!

“Uhm, is there I could help you with, Your Highness?” I politely asked.

Politely? my ass! =_=

“Well, indeed there is!” He smiled.

Mother Nature! I know that smile, oh something bad is gonna happen!

*Emotion scene*

^_^  –him

( ̄ヘ ̄;) –me

ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ –him

(-_-;)・・・–me

*Suddenly places hand on my shoulder*

⊙.☉ –me

(●__●) –me

( ̄ヘ ̄;) –me

(눈‸눈) –me

*Emotion scene ends*

“Nononononono!!!! NO!!!!!”

~♡♡~

“Oh come on, Cassy! Show me a smile will you?” He twirls me around and we glided across the dancefloor.

“You know Owen, just because we're cousins and your the prince doesn't mean that you have the authority to do this to me.” I said. He seemed to have caught on what I am talking about.

“My dear cousin, he is coming back, did you know that?” He said as he and I stopped our dance. I frowned. “What are you talking about, Owen.” I inquire.

He smirked. “Oh you know what I'm talking about, little cousin. Rivel is coming back, he has finished his studies and is now named the heir to the throne of the Etheria, aren't you excited?” He is teasing me. I know he is, I remember in my first life, I found out that he is coming back, I was so excited back then, but now? I don't think I feel the same way as I did before.

I scoffed, letting go of his hand from mine. “Owen, even if he doesn't come back, I don't care anymore. He could die for all I care, I won't shed a single tear for him anymore.” I coldly said, and walked away.

Damn you, damn you, damn you! I wish you never came back! I wish I never loved you! I hate you so much! I hate you!

My vision became foggy with tears as I was leaving to my room, somebody grabbed me by the arm so suddenly.

“Who—” I was cut off from my words when I saw who the person that grabbed me.

“Can we talk...sister?” That sickening sweet voice. That same voice that plunged me to my death.

Evelyn Adelia Verdi

“You...”

Cringey Author:

Hello everyone, it's me, Han!

How are you guys? I finally updated as I promised you all. I know it's a bit shorter compared to the other chapters and it's a little crappy and messy but I swear it'll make sense afterwards because this part will be explained in a couple chapters.

Anyway, there's a new character!!!

Yay! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Owen Abel Atlantis-Ates, the Crown Prince of the Atesian Empire. He is the first cousin of Alexander, Alastair, Adonis and Cassandra; He will be a big part of the changing of Cassy's future and so does the others.

He wasn't really in the picture in Cassy's and the triplets life but he did appear in some events but that's just it.

But anyway, all will be explained in the future.

As always, stay safe;

Love lots, Han❤️