Chapter 09 - His POV

Chapter 09 -
His POV

†Rivel Reese Sin's point of view†

“Master, we are almost at the kingdom of Atesia's boarders.” Joseph, my companion, told me.

Hmm, I wonder... Is she still waiting for me?

I chuckled to myself, that earned me a confused look from Joseph. I can't help it, that girl was always amusing for me to watch.

*Flashback*

(Rivel Reese, 12 years old)

I was walking in one of the gardens of Atesia. My family and I are visiting my Grandma who is residing in this Kingdom, and also my godfather, the Emperor.

King Fredrick Lucian Atlantis-Ates.

Both my Dad and my godfather are great leaders, I wish to be like them. Only less whipped for their wives, sure that's a good thing but sometimes it's a bit much.

I stopped for a while to admire my surroundings for a bit when I noticed a little girl was up a tree, crying.

I rushed to her aid and sure enough, she is stuck.

“Little miss, I'm here to help you, stop crying now.” She stopped crying and nod her head. I used some earth magic to built a staircase for her to get down on.

“Earth heed my command! Dliud em a esacriats!” I said.

I reached my hand to her and helped her down the stairs. I watched her dust herself off, after that she looked up to me.

She seems pretty young, maybe 6-7 years old? And now that she is up close, I could really see that she is quite beautiful for a young girl like her.

Her hair, is as dark as the night sky, skin as pale, fair as snow and soft to touch, just like expensive silk and the big soulful eyes that shines bright like the stars.

Is she a goddess? I thought.

“I-I am Cassandra Allison Clair Montefrancesco,” She's introducing herself to me! And she's a Montefrancesco?!

“Hello, Lady Montefrancesco, I'm sorry! I haven't introduced myself to you, I am Prince Rivel Reese Sin Lowitz-Graeyan, Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Etheria.” I curtsy as a sign of respect to her.

I knew the ties between the Montefrancesco and Ates, who wouldn't?

I kissed her hand, also a sign of respect to her as a lady of such importance but when I did that she suddenly snatched her hand away and she dashes off.

But before she could get any further away, she turns and I saw her beat red face.

She took a deep breath in and then;
“Prince Rivel, in the future I will marry you so you better wait for me!!!!” She shouted on top of her lungs. I think the whole empire heard her.

And then she left.

*Flashback ends*

After that encounter she never stopped following me whenever I visited the Kingdom. But 4 years ago, I needed to go to Murearivna (Mu/re/riv/na), to continue with my studies and today marks the end of it.

I have finished my studies there and I have already returned to my Kingdom a few days ago, now I am going to visit that little girl and see if she hasn't forgotten her promise.