Author's Guide

Author's Helpful Guide:

Hello to those who are reading this, how are you? Are you good? Did you eat yet? If not then you better eat after I'm done explaining some things for all of you, and that things you must keep in mind as you read.

Casting spells or enchantments---
The casting of spells and enchantments in this story is words that are backwards, I had this idea when I was binge reading comics and come across a particular one (I'll leave to those who know what comic I meant guess what it was)

Hierarchy---
The World or Empires of this story is controlled by Magic, which means the powerful or pure your magic is the higher your rank in the Empire.

Houses---
Each of the nobles houses, symbolizes a part or a treasure in the Empire. For example, Cassy's house is The house of martyrs, her house symbolizes the many nobles in their family who have fought and died for the Empire.

Royalty---
The royalties in this story/series is either chosen by the gods or they have any kind of (family) relations with them.

And also, each chapter has an Easter egg hidden in one of them, a clue to solve something. If you wish to know what it is, you must read each chapter carefully because a big plot twist will happen and the clues will give you the answer what the plot twist may be.

That is all my dear bumblebees, as always

Love lots, Han❤️🐝