Chapter 08 - The love that came back

Chapter 08 -
The love that came back

✿Cassy's point of view✿

Prince Rivel Reese Sin Lowitz-Graeyan

He is a man of many talents, he could do everything if you teach him. He is a fast learner, I think that's why he easily made me fall for him.

He is like a beautiful poisonous flower to me. He easily captivate me with his beauty but he slowly killed me with his poison.

And now he is back, he is back to ruin me again, and I know that I'll let myself be ruined by him. But that'll never happen, especially now that I've reincarnated and know what I shouldn't do and learn to unlearn.

“My Lady?” I was snapped out from my thoughts when Rose called me. Lately, I've been good at knowing when Mom or Grandma would talk to me.

Mom will call me My child, Dewdrop or if she's angry she'd call me by my whole name, and the same thing applies with Grandma except she calls me her morning mist.

“Yes, what is it, Rose?” She looked hesitant with what she wanted to say and so I used my magic to make her tell me.

“Speak.” I simply said, my eyes changing from deep ocean blue to light radiant.

“Lady Evelyn, ordered me to tell you that she inviting you to the lakeside for tea.” She said in a monotone voice.

I stopped the spell and she came back from her senses then. She seemed confused at first then she realized what had happened.

“Prepare a dress for me, Rose. We will go to that girl's little pretend party.” Rose scurried off to prepare me my dress and I wait there, thinking what that girl is up to.

“Sister, I'm glad you came!” She giggled. “Sister, I hope you like the tea that I prepared, I personally brewed it.” She poured me a cup and as soon as I smelt the tea's fragrance I knew what's in there.

Viper venom. One drop of it can make someone go to a cardiac arrest and then if they survived that, they'll be ill for months. Multiple drops, can lead to death.

She thinks she's smart to put poison on the tea, or maybe she just put it only on my cup. Hahaha, how amusing how she tries so hard.

Okay, I'll play with you.

I drank tea, every last drop of it. Chamomile tea, my favorite kind of tea. Interesting, if she knows my favorite kind of tea then she must know a lot more.

There's a termite living in my house, I think I'll have to exterminate those termites before they infest me with more of them.

“Sister, how is the tea?” I looked up and saw her eager face and I thought that she really is a great pretender. I faked a smile to her. “Yes, I really like it. Did you really brewed this tea yourself?” She nods enthusiastically.

I chuckled at how she just fell for it. She's so great at acting but she doesn't know how to identify someone who is also acting nice to her.

Just like at the party.

*Flashback*

“Sister, can I please talk to you?” She looked so scared and doubtful but she still dared to touch me and ask me to speak to her.