𝐈 -『 ♡ 』

Today was a relatively warm day with a clear blue sky up above along with birds chirping in the background and the leaves by the trees rustling as the wind passed through them. Two kids just laughed as they chased each other by their humongous garden with the maids and guards watching over them.

"Tsuki!! W-wait up!!" The small h/c haired girl exclaimed as she held along the hem of her skirt, not wanting to get mud all over them

"Just run faster, Y/n!" Bakugou shouted, enjoying the sight of his friend struggling to chase after them. The girl pouted, crossing her arms and turned back not wanting to play any longer.

"Oi, that's not fair!! Y/n!!" The ash-blonde guy catches up to her, abruptly grabbing her wrists. He looked up at her face and met her e/c eyes which made his heart race. "I'm sorry, I should've..."

"Don't worry about it, Tsuki!" Y/n said as she gave him a warm smile and her small hands went up to touch his shoulder. "You're it!!"

She ran away making the boy frantic and ran as fast as he could to catch Y/n but before he could do so a bell rang indicating that their play time was over.

"Children, it's time to go back to your lectures" Mitsuki declared to both of them to which they whined. "Uh-ah, you both agreed to our rules so you should both respect them"

"But mom!!" Bakugou groaned, earning a glare from the older woman

"I don't think that's how a future emperor talks back to his own mother, be more like your friend, such a respectful child," the ash-blonde woman said, leaning down to ruffle your hair

"Yes, mother.."

"Well, see you later, Tsuki!" Y/n giggled as she waved farewell to him but Bakugou held her tight and leaned down to her ear

"To our secret spot?" He asked as he whispered

"To our secret spot," Y/n replied, giving his hands a little squeeze before walking away. The boy took a deep breath as he felt his chest flutter and Mitsuki smiled at the sight of her flustered son but her face once again turned serious as she directed him to his room to learn literature.

"One, two, three. One, two, three. One, two, three! That's right, you got it, young lady!" The ballet teacher complimented her as the h/c haired girl continued to do her routines.

"Why such nice movement you have, young lady," a maid commented by the corner which made Y/n smile through the pain in her shoes. Although after this she would have to do a lecture on how to do a proper tea party and its etiquette with her mother and many other practices on how to be a fine lady in the mere future.

And the only thing that would make her enjoy her day will be her longtime friend, Katsuki Bakugou.

"Mother," Y/n spoke gently, putting down her empty cup. "Can I go to the restroom please?"

"Of course, dear," M/n said, making the girl nod and hurriedly go back to the palace, only to snicker as she makes her way to the library to see the ash-blonde boy skimming his way through the book that he was holding.

It truly made her glad that at a young age, he was focusing on his studies as he prepares to be a proper emperor in the future.

Bakugou's vermillion eyes saw Y/n's petite figure peeking through the crack of the door, making him tilt his head at her but she just waved her hand making him wave back.

"Katsuki, focus!"

"I am focused!! Shut up!!" He yelled, making Mitsuki sigh deeply and just leaning her head on her palm, watching the children continue their small interaction.

'Maybe I'll just let it slide for now..'

"Young lady!!" A maid quickly rushed up to Y/n. "Why are you taking so long? Your mother is calling out to you this instant!!"

'Or maybe not'