𝐕𝐈 -『 🌢 』

"I pity you. But you can't do anything about it,
although the only thing that you can wish for right now
is for Monoma to vanish out of her life,
and then hope for the best so you can have her."

Wrong. I can do something about it...

"Monoma?" Bakugou muttered as he saw the blonde man walking through the halls and observing every painting pasted on the walls.

"Ah, my lord, I didn't see you there," he chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck. Both of them just stared at each other awkwardly until Bakugou suddenly bowed down to him.

"I deeply and utterly apologize for our misunderstandings the other day, by being your fiancé's friend and as a future emperor, I hope that you can forgive me by joining me at a small feast that I would like to hold, just for the both of us" Bakugou said, making the man in front of him stunned.

"No, no, please! My lord, just like you said it's just a misunderstanding so there's no need for such things!" Monoma responded which made the ash-blonde guy slightly frown and being filled with guilt about the other night, Monoma then had to accept. "I suppose I could, I have nothing to do for the day..."

The man in front of him then smiled before directing Monoma to a place in his garden with drinks and a couple of exquisite cuisines only for the both of them.

"Why don't you take a seat?" Bakugou offered to which Monoma gladly accepted, still in awe about the view, the food, and especially the surprising kindness of the ash-blonde guy sitting across from him.

"Mmm, this muffin tastes good, and this cake too. I give compliments to the chef" Monoma said as he continued to chew on his food, making Bakugou bite his lip, trying to suppress his smirk.

"I'm glad you like it, anyways would you like some wine?" He offered, ringing a small bell by his side, making a maid hurriedly go and grab two glasses before holding a bottle of wine and was about to pour some to Monoma but Bakugou stopped them.

"You may go now. I would like to personally pour him this wine, I just don't want it to spill if you do" He awkwardly chuckled, making the maid nod and giving Bakugou the bottle before going back to the palace.

Opening the bottle while Monoma was occupied by the food, he took this as a chance to pour the poison into Monoma's glass but was careful to not leave any footsteps behind his action. He then poured the wine into their respective glasses and gave Monoma the tainted drink which they happily accepted as he was enchanted by his deceit.

"Cheers!" Both of them exclaimed before their glasses clanked against each other and each of them took a sip with Bakugou's vermillion eyes eyeing his lips making sure that Monoma downs the drink of poison ever-sweet and savoured every last drop of it.

"This immaculate fine wine... Where? How? This flavour is..." Monoma stammered, still speechless by the taste of the wine. It was just too good for his liking.

"That flavour is what? Does it taste like... death?" Bakugou smirked widely as he tried his best not to laugh as he saw Monoma's puzzled face.

"W-what?!"

"I'm only joking, pardon me for I didn't think that it would be too serious. Well, I have to go, see you," the ash-blonde guy said as he stood and walked away leaving Monoma stunned yet confused – more rather, infuriated.

"That guy, who does he think he is?! Just because he's the future emperor of this country doesn't mean that he could say those things to me!!" Monoma yelled, making Y/n deeply sigh as she fixed herself by her vanity.

"Monoma, he said that he was joking. You don't need to take anything seriously"

"Alright," he said, walking up to her and harshly grabbing her chin. "I'm gonna fucking slash your arms and cut them into bits!!!"

"You're kidding, you can't do that," Y/n said coldly to him as his eyes then widened. Not because of what she said but because he could hear the clock tick loudly through his ears and with every passing time, he could feel his breathing becoming harder and for his restraint to vanish.

"Monoma? Are you okay?" The h/c haired woman asked as she stood up to check on his frozen and tense figure, but his eyes suddenly shut closed with his body lumpily falling to the ground making Y/n frightened and utterly distraught.

"Monoma? Monoma! Hey! Hey!! Monoma!!" She shook the body on the ground to find his heartbeat suddenly stopping.

"Monoma..?"

Maids rushed over to Y/n's room making Bakugou question by all the noise and ruckus. He slipped into the crowd, demanding everyone to know what was going on but all of them seemed panicked before the guards got out of the room to show a pale body with white satin sheets covering it.

Y/n just bit her lip as she sat on the ground as maids circled her to console her and try to make her feel better. Bakugou just stood there by the door watching it all happen until his vermillion eyes and her e/c eyes crashed into each other's gaze.

He smiled to himself internally as he knew that you were already lured into his game with no escape.