𝐈𝐈 -『 ☾ 』

It was night, the sheer cold grazing through Bakugou's skin and the moon shining brightly at his window. He got out of his bed, opened his drawer, pulled out a match and lit it up to light up his lamp. After he did so, he tried his best to open the big wooden door and not to make even the slightest sound.

Lightly knocking on the opposite side of the room, it opened to see his friend yawning as she waited for him. Y/n smiled as Bakugou grabbed her wrists and walked through the halls to go to their so-called 'secret spot'.

With the lamp lit up their way, a silhouette showed from the other side of the building and it showed two figures kissing by the balcony which made both of the kids fluster for they are appalled yet bewildered by the sight in front of them.

"W-what was that?!"

"I don't know either!!" Bakugou exclaimed making Y/n put a finger on his mouth to make him silent

"I think it's best if we just leave them be.."

"R-right.."

Continuing on their journey, they went to the kitchen and both of them pushed a small shelf to show a tunnel which would direct them to the garden with tall bushes which couldn't be seen from far away.

"So..Tsuki, what did you do for today?" Y/n asked, leaning against the trunk of the tree to which he just shrugged simply unbothered by the question.

"Dunno, it's just the same. Oh wait, I get to learn to fence!!" Bakugou exclaimed quickly grabbing a branch from the ground and acting like he was fighting someone

"Really? That's so cool!!" She cheered, clasping her hands together which made the grin on his face much wider.

Looking up to see the bright moon, Bakugou yawned and walked in Y/n's direction to lay on her lap because he was tired. The h/c haired girl smiled at the sight in front of her and ran her fingers through his ash-blonde hair making him close his eyes shut.

"Hey, have you ever thought about your future yet? Our parents kept mentioning it to us.."

"To be the emperor, fucking obviously"

"Tsuki!! Language!!" Y/n scolded as she hit him on his head making him whine. "Where did you even learn that?!"

"Shut up!! I heard that adults say it!!" He yelled, earning a hit from the girl once more

"Oh yeah? Well, that's not good!!"

"Blablabla, no one cares" Bakugou grumbles, rolling his eyes as he crosses his arms. Now reminiscing about the scene that just happened earlier, just what was that?

Learning to become a proper emperor and yearning for himself to be perfect in everyone's eyes, he obviously cannot afford to slack off nor learn to become affectionate even just for a little bit.

Answering to his question, honestly, only fate would know.

"Tsuki! Come look at this!" Y/n pointed out a ladybug laying down on a leaf and Bakugou just stared at the bug in front of him and turned his head at the h/c-haired girl.

"What about it?" He asked

"I saw it in a book and it says that when you see a ladybug it gives you your true love!! And I think it also says that it's everlasting but whatever!!" She cheered.

"Hey" Bakugou called out suddenly grabbing both of her shoulders to face him

"What is it, Tsuki?.."

Bakugou leaned down and gave Y/n a little peck on the lips, completely unaware of what he had just done and forgetting their titles for he is a prince while Y/n's just a daughter of a well-known general making her nowhere to be an absolute royal nor being close on being a duchess or an empress.

"Eh?" The girl blinked repeatedly confused about what just happened while the boy in front of her just looked down with tears brimming in his eyes. "Tsuki, is something wrong?"

"Young lord!!" A maid called out as they saw his weeping figure. "Are you alright? Are you hurt? Young lord, please tell me what happened!!"

"I-it's nothing.." Bakugou answered wiping his tears as he looked up to meet Y/n's e/c eyes

"You, it's your fault that the young lord is crying, haven't you?!" The maid exclaimed, making both of them stunned and confused.

"What are you talking about?" The little girl asked

"Just wait till I tell this news to both of your parents, I'm gonna make sure that you get punished for hurting the young lord's feelings!!" The maid threatened and ran away in a fit of rage and anger.

Soon Bakugou's parents along with Y/n came to check on their kids with the maid still convincing them that Y/n did something to Bakugou.

"Pardon? Care to explain again?" M/n asked cupping her daughter's face who seemed to be utterly confused.

"Young lord and this young lady did something so..so sinful!!"

"And what is that?" Masaru asked.

"Kiss! They kissed!! The young lord seemed to be so disgusted that he cried!! I don't know what type of trickery or sorcery this young lady did but it's so utterly disgusting and ridiculous!"

"I don't see anything wrong with it," Mitsuki said annoyed, crossing her arms.

"Y/n, dear, is this true?" F/n asked in a serious tone who seemed to be worried about Bakugou's trembling and crying situation.

"I don't know! Maybe? Yes? I do not know!!" Y/n yelled, both of her hands clenching

"See? Look at that! Such sinful acts and attitudes, what magic or potions did you use? What type of demon or witchery has possessed you?! Huh, tell me!!"

"Please stop! This is absurd!" M/n pleaded to which the maid stopped and crossed their arms while F/n deeply sighed as he bowed to the emperor and the empress which made both of them stunned even M/n.

"I, F/n L/n, deeply apologize for what my daughter had done to your son. I seek for both of your forgiveness, and I also promise to turn my daughter into a proper lady by sending her off..somewhere where she could purify her sins and then hopefully both of you would forgive her"

"Listen, I don't think that's necessary.." Mitsuki said.

"Please! I insist"

"But father, I don't want to! I want to be with Tsuki so we can play!!" Y/n whined to which her father just glared at her and knowing that she doesn't have a choice, she just stayed silent.