𝐈𝐈𝐈 -『 ✉ 』

So then, the day came when Y/n would leave to become a fine lady while the other maids prepared her bags and the carriage now waiting for her to come in so that they could finally set off on their journey.

"Y/n!!" Bakugou shouted, holding onto her tight, making tears fall from her eyes.

"T-Tsuki!! Please, I don't want to go!!" Y/n said as the ash-blonde guy wiped her tears and hugged her once again, never wanting to ever let go.

"Y/n, dear, it's time or else you're going to be late for the train later on," M/n said, carrying her bags for her to which the small girl shook her head.

"N-not yet, please.." As she was about to give Bakugou another embrace, that familiar bell rang which made Y/n sigh and quickly wipe her tears before she decided to finally go inside the carriage with her mother.

The coachman then pulled the reins of the horses making the exquisite carriage move, making Y/n look back with tears pooling from her eyes once again as if it was never-ending. Bakugou felt his world stop as he saw the carriage move with his one and only friend departing to move to another place.

"Y/n!! Y/n!!" The ash-blonde boy called out as he felt his body move on its own and started to chase the said vehicle. His voice was then heard by Y/n making her poke her head out by the curtain and give him the biggest smile that she could muster through her tears.

"Tsuki!!" She exclaimed her hands waving at him wholeheartedly, Y/n then sniffled as she watched Bakugou run side by side by the carriage but it was too fast for his liking and yet still continued to chase it.

The young boy's strength then depleted making him pause and catch his breath for a moment, Y/n then felt the wind brush through her hair making her hat fly in his direction but enough for Bakugou to catch it with his bare hands.

"I'm gonna miss you, Tsuki!! Don't forget me! Wait for me, please!!"

"M-me too... And I will"

14 years later:

"Katsuki, your birthday is coming up soon and isn't it a nice time for you to finally have an empress?" Mitsuki said as she sat in the opposite seat across from Bakugou who was busy flipping through the pages of his book.

"Uh-huh, and like I fucking said before. I'm not interested, not even a darn single bit" Bakugou said straight up making the older woman sigh

"And why is that?"

"I... I'm just not interested and I could rule over without any empress by my fucking side" he said, suddenly standing up and shutting his book close as his vermillion eyes looked straight to the garden patio in his palace.

"Anyways, your father and I already sent the invitations to the ball that we would be having this week. I also decided to invite some of your... Friends" Mitsuki added, making her son look at her sternly

"Friends?!" The ash-blonde guy scoffed. "Izuku Midoriya isn't my fucking friend and never will be!!"

"Kirishima?"

"No"

"Kaminari?"

"No!!"

"Sero?"

"Like I said, No!!!"

"Todoroki?"

"Fucking no!! None of them are!!" Bakugou took a deep breath as he pulled his hair in slight frustration. "I'm going to practice my fencing," he said, rolling his eyes about the walk away but pausing when he heard the older woman chuckle.

"Then I guess I'll uninvite them all, including Y/n L/n. I'm pretty sure you'll like that for your dearest birthday-!" Mitsuki said

"What? Y-You can't be darn serious" the ash-blonde guy said, in utter denial as he shook his head. After such a long time, a decade and at least a half? She dared let her presence be known to him when not even once, she ever sent him a letter.

He had waited for at least one mail from her, yet it never came and that truly made him infuriated.

"Of course I'm serious, I'm actually surprised that F/n allowed it. Well now that you know, you can go and practice your fencing because you said that you will," Mitsuki said, eyeing him as she gave him a smug yet teasing look on her face making Bakugou fake a smile.

"Right"

"Y-Young Bakugou! You haven't even given me enough time to attack back, it's like you're irritated, is it not?" Toshinori said as he used his sword to block every of Bakugou's attacks.

"Shut your mouth, Toshinori!!"

"Is this about the upcoming ball?" He asked much further, making his opponent snap and tackle him to the ground.

"I said, shut up!!" Bakugou yelled, thrusting his sword onto Toshinori but by the use of his mastery, he dodged it which sent both of the swords away from their grasp and fell onto the ground which made the ash-blonde guy irk in irritation much more.

"I think we're done for today, isn't that nice, young Bakugou..?" The man deeply sighed as he found Bakugou walking away and shut the door harshly leaving him in the room all alone.