𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 -『 ♥ 』

^^A/N: play the music above when this (~) symbol showed up. I recommend finishing the song until you finish reading for a much better experience.

After long days of preparation, it was finally time.

Bakugou's coming of age to become the next emperor to which almost everyone in the country, especially the ladies – who represent their own republic houses and seek the ash-blonde guy's love in order for them to become an empress or any royal of any kind.

Chatter filled the ballroom along with blinding lights from above as the adults then bragged about each of their riches and achievements to which they immediately paused as a man with spiky ash-blonde hair made his entrance wearing a mask that is jagged and black.

His outfit also consists of a black and red waistcoat with black buttons along with a white jabot around his neck. Bakugou's long grey sleeves are cuffed in white with black buttons, he wears a pair of black gloves. For his lower torso, just simple black pants with a gold chain belt and brown leather shoes. But the part that catches everyone's eyes is his fur-lined crimson coat that drapes onto the ground.

"Let's start the party, shall we?" Mitsuki declared, making everyone cheer immediately.

After a while of having fun and Bakugou rejecting the ladies and gentlemen straight up, everybody was tired and decided to try famous cuisines from all around the country served at the long table, making their mouths water in extreme delight as they each took a bite.

Bakugou rolls his eyes at every greeting that he takes from everyone invited to the ball, making him have nothing to do. Until then the lights turned off making everyone gasp and it turned back once on, but it pointed at the beautiful woman standing in the middle of the room with a viola in hand.

He immediately felt his heartbeat faster as he recognized the h/c hair in a (hairstyle) wearing a bright crimson gown that matches the colour of his eyes along with roses on her sleeve and the design on her dress as she wore a black mask with golden rose lining designs on them.

"Y/n.."

~The woman grinned widely looking straight up as she took a deep breath and started to play for him. With the instrument on her shoulder and her hands holding up the bow to move across the string along fingers curling by the neck of the viola as she pressed down the strings to play magnificent notes.

By every strum of the beat, everybody was touched by the melody, the rhythm, just every single thing about the music was so well done which made each of the guests stunned, speechless, and amazed by the talent that no one has to offer to the birthday celebrant.

"Look at that pure maiden, so young yet can do such prodigy and mastery with the music... I wish my very own daughter could do that too" F/n laughed, taking a sip of his wine which earned a glare from M/n. "What?" He questioned as she then profoundly sighed.

Midway through the song, the woman gradually stopped playing but the musicians by the corner of the room continued the beautiful tune making the people question and yet still giving a round of applause before the lights slowly turned back on. 

Y/n hurriedly went to the long table to reach out under it to put the voila back in its place and until then, the chatter from the guests then started once again with utter jealousy on their faces as she took the attention of everyone.

"Wait.. that's her. Ugh, such a showoff!!"

"Does she really think that she could charm the emperor with that music?!"

She then stood straight and giggled before helping herself to the fine cuisine as she was hungry. Chewing the food in her mouth, a figure approached her and tapped her shoulder.