𝐈𝐕 -『 ☂ 』

It was then another day, a day one step closer to his birthday.

By then a mysterious carriage arrived and Bakugou peered through the window of his balcony to see a fine woman gently hopping off the said reserved vehicle, the woman was holding a parasol that covered her face but that familiar h/c hair flying through the air made the ash-blonde guy freeze in his position for his heart was suddenly beating fast.

From nervousness perhaps?

"My lord, the empress has called out for you-" a maid notified him but before they could even finish he cut them off

"I know," Bakugou said as he walked away, directing himself to the entrance of his home.

But there he was, his hands stuck to the doorknob like he could never open it to save his life. He, fortunately, got the courage and it truly did show that girl – or perhaps a lady, whom he called his friend from back then.

That same h/c hair, e/c eyes, and that absolutely wicked smile that she wears which makes his stomach always flutter.

It was as if he never held any grudge against her.

Both Bakugou and Y/n's gazes finally met and the ash-blonde guy immediately felt his world have that sudden spark that he never felt these past few years.

"Katsuki, why don't you greet her? I'm sure both of you truly missed each other" Mitsuki said as she chuckled, making Bakugou stunned. He took a deep breath, held out his hand for her and was about to speak when the h/c haired woman suddenly bowed down at him.

"It's wonderful to see you again, my lord," Y/n said, putting a hand on her chest as she gave him a smile to which he just nodded.

"A pleasure to you too, m'lady" Bakugou greeted back as he was about to kiss the back of her hand but Mitsuki poked his back with a pout on her face.

"Oh dear, there's no need for such formalities especially since both of you knew each other back then!" The ash-blonde woman said, earning a giggle from Y/n as she then closed her parasol.

"Don't worry about it, Mitsuki. It's what proper ladies say and to give us somewhat of a fresh start? Perhaps?" The h/c woman said, turning her head to Bakugou. "Aren't you going to invite your guest in?"

"Oh certainly, pardon me, now shall we?" 

Y/n gave him a closed-eyed smile before taking a step yet suddenly tripped into the air making her stumble but Bakugou was quick enough to catch her with his arms on her waist. He widely smirked, making your cheeks heat up but you then hurriedly stood properly before removing his hands from yours.

"Still as clumsy as ever, hmm? Typical as always, shitty Y/n" He chuckled, making the h/c-haired girl flusterely nod and took a deep breath before wiping away the dirt from her dress, a man then rushed up to Y/n and held her hand before kissing it making Bakugou's smirk vanish from his face.

"Mi amor, where do you think I should put your bags? Those were a bunch for just a couple of days" The man with slick blonde hair asked with his periwinkle eyes looking down to her lips, making Bakugou slightly scrunch his face at the sight of them.

"My my, dear, you've never told me that you already got someone in your life. Katsuki, learn a thing or two from Y/n!" Mitsuki exclaimed, putting a hand on her cheek as she awed at them.

"Mhm, Monoma this is Katsuki, my old friend that I talked to you about, and Katsuki, this is Monoma, my..betrothed"

'What?'

Bakugou suddenly felt like time had stopped before him after Y/n had made her relationship known to him. Why is there suddenly a deep pit in his stomach? He felt his chest hurt from the anguish that Y/n had caused him just now.

He felt betrayed but tried to hide that feeling for a future emperor shouldn't be having love as it will just be a hindrance for when he finally rules.

"Is that so? Well good for both of you," the ash-blonde guy grinned making Y/n giggle. 

'Why the fuck am I being like this?'

"Even I never thought that someone like you would have a relationship at this point in life.." he muttered to himself making the woman in front of him tilt her head as she swore she heard something from him.

"Y/n, Monoma, why don't you go to your rooms and take a rest? I didn't even realize that until now, both of you might be tired from your journey onto coming here"

"I...I would love that, truly" Y/n smiled with a blush on her face as she clung onto Monoma's arms and waved at Bakugou who was absolutely trying his best to keep his composure and not lash out until both of them were out of his sight.

"Wow, Katsuki, I didn't know that you could be so nice again!" Mitsuki said, tapping him on the shoulder and he just stayed silent, not wanting to yell at his mother. The ash-blonde woman then bid her son farewell for she has something to do to prepare for the upcoming ball.

Bakugou bit his lip as his vermillion eyes darkened, just thinking about Monoma and whatever relationship he has with Y/n makes him want to explode into a thousand pieces.

Rushing to his room, he opened his drawer, pulled out a match, and lit it up to light up his lamp. After he did so, he walked down the halls and went down the stairs with the darkness slowly overtaking him with the small flame from the lamp only there to give him light.

He then reached a locked door by the bottom of his palace to which he harshly kicked the basement door open, making a loud 'thud' sound. Seeing the highly dim room and the cold air grazing through his skin, he took a deep breath but coughed once he felt dust and ashes reach the back of his throat.

"Disgusting.. fucking disgusting!!! I fucking hate that Monoma guy!! Why the fuck is he even here?!" Bakugou yelled, pulling his spiky ash-blonde hair as he snapped and kicked through many barrels of wine to which all of them spilled and were wasted.

"Of course, mi amor, now where the fuck should I put these bags?! Up in your ass, asshole!!" He mocked, talking to himself as if slowly turning insane.

Bakugou continued to crash the place even more and he's going to continue doing it until all of his pent-up anger suddenly or hopefully vanishes. Until then, a creak on the wooden floor got his attention and with his curiosity, he obviously had to know what it was.

Kneeling down the floor, he removed the small wooden plate on the floor and saw an old rusty box to which he could immediately open due to his strength and that's when he saw...

A small vial of Cantarella.

His vermillion eyes eyed at the vial carefully and measured the container only being the length of his thumb, although he was impressed to find such a thing at his palace, his inner thoughts gave him a different idea.

An answer to his problems.