𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ( 𝐀𝐫𝐜 1)

After the meeting was over Edward invited Jasmin to take a walk with her which she agreed to do so .

why are u looking at me like that Edward ," asks Jasmin"

you're just too cute i can't help it ," replied Edward blushing ".

Ara Ara Edward you're make me blush," says Jasmin blushing fifty shades".

Aren't you already blushing cutie," replied Edward with a smirk ".

Hmph whatever," says Jasmin ".

Edward then thought that weisslogia and celestia should be back from doing their mission and thinking of introducing them to Jasmin then somebody called Edward name he was the white dragon weisslogia standing in the shor.

Oh you came back in one piece Weiss," says Edward".

Of course I came back alive your majesty," replied weiss".

Weisslogia then noted that there was a beautiful women with Edward and he's surprised to know that Edward allowed a women to get close to him

Weisslogia then noted that there was a beautiful women with Edward and he's surprised to know that Edward allowed a women to get close to him .

Oh my apologies what's your name cute lady," says Weiss in a flirty manner while kissing back of her hand".

Weisslogia What are you doing flirting with my women right in front of me💢," asks Edward in a pissed tone"

Weiss was sweating bullets right now because he was just flirting with Edward women and other than than heh blackmail.

Oh wow Edward finally got himself a women don't worry I won't flirt with her anymore," says Weiss in a chill manner".

Jasmin was surprised because of how chill he is and calling Edward name so casually and he's okay with it.

Hello Weiss san my name is Jasmin Florida," says Jasmin politely ".

I'll keep in mind ," replied Weiss ".

You guys seem really close to let him to allow you to call his name so casually," says Jasmin".

Well my dear we're more than just close ," replied weiss with a wink".

Edward then says he's just blabbering complete nonsense don't pay attention to what he says .

Edward how can you be so cold ," says Weiss dramatically".

Jasmin then laughs at how weiss is speaking

Weiss san is so funny ," replied Jasmin".

He's not that funny ," thought Edward a bit upset and glaring at weiss ".

um i better get going before getting killed by someone blessing and glory to the sun and moon of Atlantas," says Weiss ".

Jasmin thought what did he mean then she looks at Edward and saw he's glaring at weiss and he looks a bit upset.