𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 ( 𝐀𝐫𝐜 1)

In the throne room we can see Edward sitting in the throne and reading the latest report.

Why do I feel something's about to happen in the coming days ," thought Edward" .

Flashback 2 days ago ...

Weisslogia , celestia and Jennifer," calls Edward"

The three of them looked at Edward

He called my full name," thought Weiss "

The three of you are dragon's and the dragon Realm most important figure," says Edward in a serious manner "

We are aware about it his majesty," says weisslogia "

Then you should also know this the dragon Realm is the one who needs you the most ," says Edward in a serious manner "

Celestia thought for a minute and took a deep breath.

That's right we can't just leave out our Realm like that ," says celestia smiling "

Weisslogia looks at celestia and signs to himself while Jennifer.

Your majesty what about her majesty ," says Jennifer crying dramatically"

Celestia and weisslogia sweatdrops at her behaviour.

My queen will be fine as I'm with her and besides you can visit her if you want ," says Edward"

Jennifer smiles when she heard that

Edward casted a portal to the dragon Realm as Jennifer went first and then celestia and lastly weisslogia.

Celestia looks at Edward

Take care of her majesty for me ," says celestia smiling"

Edward nodded while lightly smiling

Weisslogia looks at Edward

Guess see ya soon ," says Weiss smiling"

And the three of them returned to the dragon Realm.

Flashback ends.

Why has my wife not woken up yet it's been like one week ," thought Edward"

Kokomi and Mel came to the throne room at this time

" your majesty we have some amazing news"

" It's about her majesty"

Edward motioned them to continue

Her majesty is in deep sleep because of only one reason," says kokomi happily"

One reason, she's in deep sleep," thought Edward"

Where exactly did the doctor place my wife ," asks Edward"

Her majesty is in the ABR room his majesty," says kokomi smiling"

( ABR room means Atlantas birth room where the mate would be put into deep sleep as their child will be born when they woke up from their sleep)

Edward face was of shock, surprise and happiness.

Edward got up from the throne room and went to the ABR room along with kokomi and Mel.

Edward placed a hand on the water as he could feel his wife's energy as well as three other energy which is quite similar to his powers

Edward placed a hand on the water as he could feel his wife's energy as well as three other energy which is quite similar to his powers .

After a minute the whole place was blinded with bright light as kokomi and Mel covered their eyes while Edward was unaffected by the light .

You can open your eyes ," says Edward"

Both kokomi and Mel opened their eyes

Call the doctor," ordered Edward"

Mel teleported and came back with the doctor very fastly.

" blessing and glory to the sun of Atlantas"

Jasmin reached at the top of the water as Edward went towards her and carried her .

Edward placed her in the bed for the doctor to check

After two minutes the doctor came

"Nothing to worry his majesty the empress is fine as she will wake up tomorrow"

Edward signs in relief

"And there's great news too his majesty"

Go on I'm listening," says Edward"

" the Empress gave birth to three healthy babies "

Edward smiled to himself

So that's the reason she was asleep for one week ," thought Edward "

Kokomi and Mel looked at eachother and smiled

Congratulations his majesty," says both Mel and kokomi

Can I see them ," says Edward"

The doctor nodded and showed Edward where the babies are .

First baby is a boy with purple hair and purple eyes sleeping alongside Jasmin.

Second baby is a girl who look exactly like Edward but with pink hair and pink eyes .

The third baby is a boy with blonde hair and green eyes sleeping peacefully.

Edward places a protection spell on three of them .

Sleep well my children," says Edward"