𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 ( 𝐀𝐫𝐜 1)

The next day~

Edward was the first one to wake up and he sees Jasmin sleeping next to him and he smile at her.

oh looks like she's still asleep," says Edward"

Oh~ master," says Jasmin in her sleep"

*chuckles* sleep more for me my dear ," says Edward "

Well we're not going to palace anytime soon I'll have Weiss and celestia handle the palace duty for new ," says Edward"

*Demonic Summon Transfer Call*

 oh your majesty!," Greets Weiss

Hm Weiss you and celestia handle the palace affair for the time being ," says Edward "

Sure if it's with celestia I have no issue handling the affair," says Weiss slightly blushing"

seriously simp," says Edward sweatdroping "

just take care of the kingdom's affair and if anyone question is just say it's from my order!, Says Edward "

kingdom's affair haa! Can't say no to you now Edward can I," replied Weiss"

glad we're on the same page," says Edward smiling "

you sound Quite happy did something happen between you two," asks Weiss"

why don't you take a guess weiss ," replied Edward smirking "

oh did u guys perhaps bang each other," says Weiss with a smirk"

ha got that right ," replied Edward "

so how was it ," asks Weiss"

Jasmin was quite delicious indeed ," says Edward "

where's your girl anyway," asks Weiss "
she's asleep must be tired and i don't want to wake her up," replied Edward"

damn Edward you seriously did a number on her didn't you at this rate i won't be surprised if she was pregnant," says Weiss"

don't you worry yea she'll be pregnant but that definitely won't stop me!," Says Edward shamelessly"

Edward bro You're really a beast aren't you," says Weiss wondering how many kids they'll have at this rate if they're going to repeat the progress"

I'm the underwater demon king afterall," says Edward not bothered by weiss comment"

if you two did have children I'm guessing they're gonna be handsome and beautiful because of the genes," says Weiss looking forward to it".