𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 ( 𝐀𝐫𝐜 1)

Roxaille underworld the home of most vampires mainly Diabolik and Aspryax vampires resides there .

The first infinity diabolik vampire god Empress has been seen walking through the secret room where she has placed panas 800 years ago .

( Eternal revival forest)

The eternal revival forest in Roxaille . The place where one can be put into eternal sleep until their injuries or curse have been lifted . This was founded and created by empress Dehra who used it to save her beloved husband but unfortunately she couldn't.

Dehra was walking through the Roxaille main palace while everyone greeted her . She went through the eternal revival forest as she felt panas powers awakening from there .

I need to check this out ," says Dehra"

( In case you're wondering this is how Dehra looks like)

Dehra walked through the eternal revival forest and looked straight at the glowing blue light .

That's strange ," says Dehra with poker face"

Dehra walked through the water like it was normal thing for her .

She went in through the glowing light to check on panas .

When she went inside it the area was covered with red and white design . While there was a glowing pink flower blooming inside of it .And then next to flower a few distance if you walk through the fog you can see the pink coffin covered with red paint.

Dehra touched the coffin and there was no moment.

He's still no awake ," says Dehra looking at the coffin"

Dehra signs and was on her way to go back from the forest when a miracle happened.

Dehra heard a noise she turned around to see what it was .

Huh," asks Dehra"

Soon the whole room was covered with green glowing light which resembles panas powers .