𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐀𝐫𝐜1)

After the meeting was dismissed weisslogia wanted to clear the misunderstanding between him and celestia so he called out her name .

Celestia can I talk to you alone!," Asks weiss "

hm alright fine ," says celestia"

white dragon listen carefully if you make her cry one more time i swear I'll make you regret you were ever born ," says Mel glaring daggers at Weiss"

now now Mel why don't you calm down I don't think he would do that again right !," Asks Jenny "

um no I won't do that !," Says weiss sweatdroping and scared that Mel will going to beat the shit out of me "

💭 so I did make her cry right! I'm really sorry celestia
- weiss-

* grabs weisslogia hand* let's go somewhere quite and guys don't worry I'll be alright!" Says celestia"

And so both weisslogia and celestia went to the undertown

I'll start by saying this celestia I'm really sorry I had no idea I was hurting you ," says Weiss sincerely as he didn't get time to explain that day"

do you really mean it ," asks celestia "

celestia I never meant to hurt you ," says Weiss touching her hand"

you're being so unfair Weiss ," says celestia sobbing softly"

*shocked* celestia! Are you crying?
- weiss-

*sobs* shut up Weiss! What more do you want from me weiss
-celestia-

Celestia turn around to leave but weiss holds her hand and stop her

wait please listen to me," says Weiss as he didn't want to ruin his relationship with celestia"

*sobs* no you listen to what I have to say to you first Weiss
- celestia -