𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 ( 𝐀𝐫𝐜 1)

Dehra then turns towards Edward

There must be a special reason you called us here right Edward," asks Dehra looking straight through Edward eyes"

That's quite right aunt di ," says Edward opening one of his eye"

Panas looks at Edward

I know Dehra told that he's my daughter mate but if he's thinking of playing with my daughter heart I'll end him ," thought panas smiling darkly at him "

Edward who read his mind was sweating bullets

Jasmin looks at panas and Edward

Daddy why are smiling like that ," asks Jasmin"

Oh no reason my sweet child ," says panas smiling"

Jasmin nodded

Jasmin then went towards Edward and hugged him while Edward blushed at her sudden affection and panas was glaring at Edward.

Thank-you so much my king ," says Jasmin while hugging Edward"

Anything for you my queen ," says Edward hugging Jasmin"

No matter it's really good to see her happy," thought Edward "

Jasmin then turns towards her dad

Dad let me introduce you to my husband," says Jasmin while Edward was nervous"

Pleased to meet you father in law ," says Edward smirking"

Oh you son of a bitch ," thought panas annoyed"

Aha likewise Emilia tan son ," says panas as he got a tick mark on his head "

Ahem! Now there's no need for useless fight ," says Dehra smiling darkly while glaring at both panas and Edward "

Panas and Edward looked away from eachother.

Edward called Hugo

Bring her here ," says Edward"

Yes your majesty," says Hugo as he left "

A few minutes later Hugo came back with a fainted Tulip with lifeless body .

Edward trapped her with his magic so Dehra and panas could get a clear view about her .

Panas went forward and used ice magic on her which wakes her up .

Tulip screamed in pain and looked around.

Tulip was clenching her teeth

Tulip look up to see why this time she was summoned. Tulip eyes widen when she saw the two figure.

One was panas who gave her a great injuries 800 years ago while trying to save that wench Emilia.

Other was someone she truly wished she didn't have to meet again , Dehra.

Dehra went towards her and grabs her hair while tulip tried to escape .

Oh how surprising," says Dehra smirking"

How pathetic is your condition witch ," says Dehra darkly"

Tulip just stayed silent.

What's wrong why not say anything," says Dehra amused that she's afraid of her"

Do you really think that after what you did to Emilia you'll have a peaceful life witch ," says Dehra glaring at her"

Dehra turns towards panas and Edward

What should we do about her ," asks Dehra looking at panas and Edward "

She can go rot in hell for all I care ," says Edward darkly "

She deserves a very nice punishment," says panas glaring at her"

Ha ! There's no escape for you now witch ," says Dehra Coldly "

No, please don't kill me I beg of you ," says tulip crying as she went down on her knees "

Dehra just kicked her through the wall which created a big hole

Seriously you have no shame," says Dehra darkly "

Dehra went towards tulip as tulip body was full of injuries.

You will pay with your life Tulip," says Dehra as she was chocking Tulip while blood was coming out of her mouth"

You should have thought twice before trying to take Emilia life you damn hero ," says Dehra as her grip got stronger and tulip was having a hard time to breathe or talk "

Dehra let go of tulip while tulip thought she's getting spared .

Diabolik vortex end

Dehra shot the Diabolik Power right straight to tulip while tulip body was seen burned in red and pink flames while her body was breaking slowly one by one as a bright red light echoed around tulip and when the light stopped showing tulip was nowhere to be found.

Yes that's right former dark knight, traitor and a witch who's part of hero clan was finally killed

Panas smiled at the sight along with Edward

Dehra walked towards panas and Irene

Irene congratulated celestia one more time while she returned to the dragon Realm.

Panas decided to help out Dehra so he decided to go with her

Before leaving he turns towards his daughter and hugged her

If you're in any trouble you can ask me okay ," says panas while patting her head"

Jasmin smiled at her dad

Of course Daddy," says Jasmin smiling"

Panas smiled at her

Panas turns towards Edward

I'll leave my daughter in your hands Edward," says panas looking straight into Edward eyes"

You can count on me ," says Edward"

You better not hurt her or else I'll come and hunt you down ," says panas glaring at Edward"

Haa only fools would do something like that," says Edward smirking"

Daddy don't worry too much," says Jasmin smiling"

Panas signed at nodded as he went with Dehra