five

CHAPTER FIVE ::: This morning I got a text from Jake. We had texted a lot this weekend about random shit but this actually had some relevance. It was about our tutoring time later.

JAKEY hey i got a question about our study thing later

Oh, right. I never changed the contact name. Well, I'll be honest, I didn't want to.

ME hey what is it??

JAKEY wanna do it at mine?

JAKEY my place isn't far from the school

ME yeah that's fine

ME there better not be any ulterior motives sir

JAKEY i promise things won't get too dirty ;)

JAKEY besides my mom will be home

ME ooo yay i can't wait to meet her

JAKEY ur supposed to be excited to see me as wellllll

ME well i see you like everyday at school it's not that exciting

JAKEY well idk one part of me does get excited whenever i see you despite how often we see one another ;)

ME NAURRRR

ME don't even start lmfao

JAKEY hey don't mock my accent

ME why naut mate? you 'ont laike it?

JAKEY i can do the same missy

JAKEY miss dawg, tawlk, wolk, pak, wahtuh, smawt, etc...

ME yeah whatever

JAKEY whatevah

ME see u in chinese jake..

JAKEY jakey*

JAKEY see u lili ;)

::: Jake walked out of his classroom and we both started heading out to go to his place. He hadn't said anything and neither have I so I was feeling quite awkward. I felt like we needed to talk about something- anything.

"So, how was your day?" I asked, unsure on what to really say but deciding that this was a polite and normal thing to say so-

"My day was good, it was pretty chill. My teacher's barely gave work today besides fucking Chinese like always." Jake replied and I couldn't help but laugh, it was true, our Chinese teacher was always giving a shit ton of work.

"I know I didn't even finish my Chinese work either like I usually do because he gave so much. I have a study guide that I have to go over today though cause I have a Physics quiz later this week." I informed Jake who nodded.

We walked out of the school and headed down the steps. This time we went his way home which was the opposite direction of where I usually went. On the walk to his house we pretty much ditched our conversation about school and went on to talk about K-Pop stuff, turns out we liked some of the same groups which honestly made me really happy. I liked having people to talk about this stuff with since my family and friends from China and the U.S. aren't really interested in it.

(a/n: guys i need more kpop stan friends plssss i literally have zero it's a struggle. imma do a about me type of chapter thing about like things i like and stuff-partly because i always got jealous and wanted to do it when i saw authors do it in their books in like 2018 lmao-and maybe we can become friends!!)

We got to his place which a decently big house from what I can see. First he had to open the gate though to truly reveal the house since there was a huge walls surrounding the house. (a/n: i'm imagining like the main character's house in true beauty) He opens the gate for me and we both walk inside before he closes it.