nine

CHAPTER NINE ::: The previous night Jake and I had ended up going to the Fried Chicken place he had taken me to not long ago. He of course had to announce to the whole restaurant that I was now his girlfriend. Hyunji had comforted my embarrassment after the whole announcement.

Now it was Saturday night and Jay's party was soon. I had sufficed for simply wearing some high waisted flare jeans and a showy crop top, putting a jacket on over myself since it was cold outside and I didn't want to walk around cold before getting to the house.

"Where are you going?" My mom asked as I walked out to the living room, ready to go.

I awkwardly turned to face the woman, "Jake's friend invited Jake and I to go to a party." I answered, I still hadn't told her Jake and I were dating, feeling nervous for her reaction. She liked Jake and I knew that but I still couldn't help but feel nervous.

She sighed, "Whatever. You better not do any drugs, don't get too drunk, and please- please stay with Jake." My mom told me. My mom wasn't oblivious, I mean she was a teenager once too. I said a quick "okay" before I went to go put my shoes on.

"LiHua." My mom called my name once again.

"Yes ma?" I turned to face her.

"Please, don't do anything stupid. I don't want to think about it but I just want to remind you if you do anything, please make them wear protection. Just stay safe. I don't want you to make any mistakes." My mom seriously said.

I just nodded, "Yes ma, you don't have to worry about that." I say, well at least the protection part. "Love you mom, goodnight." I say, expecting to get home after she'd fall asleep.

"I love you too. I'm being serious though, please stay with Jake." She said and I just nodded before heading out to my.. boyfriend.

::: Jake and I walked up to Jay's house, he had a pretty big place but I wasn't too surprised since I already knew Jay had money. We walked up to the front door and just walked inside since the door was unlocked. There was a lot of people here and even though his house was big it was pretty crowded.

As soon as we walked inside and shut the door behind us, Jake grabbed onto my hand and tightly held onto it, leading me through the unfamiliar house as I just followed being dragged along.

When we walked into the living room we saw Jay and Sunghoon sitting on the couch, two girls on both sides of them. We walked over to them and we all greeted one another, greeting the two girls as well.

"So I hear you guys are finally dating." Jay says.

I blushed, "Um, yeah." I confirmed.

"Oh my god, you guys are such couple goals." The girl that was sat by Sunghoon said, she obviously was on some drugs.

"Thanks." I awkwardly responded.

"You're so pretty." The other girl by Jay said, also clearly on drugs.

"Thank you." I said.

"You can put your stuff into my room guys." Jay then told us and we both just smiled before Jake led me upstairs to Jay's bedroom.

We walked inside the room to see that no one was in here, just people's stuff. Jake then closed the door behind us and I took my sweater off, going to put it on the bed but Jake stopped me.

"Here, just put it in the closet. I'll let Jay know it's in there." Jake told me and I just handed him my jacket as he held his hand out to grab it and he walked over to the closet, opening it and hanging my jacket up. "People go through the stuff on the bed, if it's put away they don't bother." Jake then explained.