seven

CHAPTER SEVEN ::: Our lips sensually move against one another, his hand on my lower back and the other holding my hand. Jake then pulls away and licks his lips with a smile. It had been about a week since we first kissed and well, we've been doing it a lot. Our relationship pretty much remained the same as before with our teasing, flirty comments, and well, tutoring but now we- well we kiss.

We both knew we liked one another but we kind of just remained friends with some extra stuff so I wondered, is this relationship considered a situationship or what?

"I have to get back to class, seriously." I tell the boy. The two of us are outside of my school, hidden in the storage or alley area on the side of the school.

He groans, "Fine." His hand remains holding onto mine.

"I'll see you later, for tutoring." I tell the boy as I step away from him, but his hand still remains gripped onto mine. I then step closer to the boy and place a peck on his lips and he finally releases his grip from my hand. We both don't say anything as I step away and head back to class.

::: "Okay, so I really don't understand this shit." I tell Jake as I slide my Physics homework over to the boy.

"Well, how did you do on your classwork?" He asks.

"Shit and my teacher was no help." I answer.

Jake then goes on to explain the concept and actually teaches me how to do the work unlike my teacher.

"Thank you." I thank the boy.

"You're welcome baby." He winks and I just roll my eyes. "Now I'm gonna need some help with vocabulary for Chinese." Jake tells me as he takes his computer out. He opens it and I watch as he goes to his work.

"We have to label all of these house things." Jake tells me. "But like, we don't have any vocabulary and I can't remember everything." He then says and I nod.

"Okay well what is sink in Chinese? Do you know." I ask the boy who shrugs.

"下沉" I inform the boy who nods and writes it down.

"Okay, and what is a fridge?" I ask.

"电冰箱 right?" Jake answers.

"Yeah good. Write it." I tell the boy who slowly does as I say.

We continued to work on the homework. We were getting close to finishing but I could tell Jake was getting bored and honestly I was as well.

"Hey, Lili." He calls my attention.

"Yeah?" I answer.

"How do you say 'I want to fuck you' in Chinese?" He asks.

"Oh my god." I groan.

"Well?" Jake waits.

"我想干你" I answer.

"Lili, 我想干你" Jake then says.

"Jake~" I whine as I put my head on my arms that rested on the table.

"See, I'll make you say my name just like that." Jake then says and I feel his hand on my head, his fingers massaging my head through my hair.

"Stop~" I say as I lift my head and Jake moves his hand out of the way.

"When's your birthday?" Jake randomly asks.

"October, why?" I ask.

He groans, "I can't wait that long." He says.

"For what?" I ask.

"Birthday sex." He says with a smirk.

"Oh my god." I groaned, this boy was always horny I swear to God.

::: I lay in my bed later that night, my wet hair sticking to my pillow as I stared at the ceiling. I couldn't stop thinking about Jake. So, I decided to text him.

ME Jake

JAKEY yes?

He responded right away.

ME i'm bored

My phone started to vibrate in my hand and on my screen it popped up that I was getting called by Jake. I answered the call and Jake immediately said something.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey. I need to be freed of my boredom." I told the boy.

"Is your mom sleeping?" He then asked. It was currently ten o'clock at night and she had work tomorrow so she was indeed sleeping.

"Yeah." I answered the boy.

"Sneak out and I'll meet you outside your apartment building." Jake instructed me.

"Alright but I'm going down in my pajamas." I said.

"Fine with me, I'll see you soon. Text you when I get their." Jake said before hanging up.

I sat up in my bed and pulled my blankets off of me. I then went to my closet and quietly slid the sliding doors open, taking out a sweatshirt and pulling it on over my head. I then lie back down in my bed and waited for the text from Jake.

::: JAKE I'm here

ME coming

I got up from my bed and opened my nightstand, putting my pack of cigarettes in my pocket before heading out of my room. I slid my slides on and headed out to the door.

I walked through the apartment building, a few people passing me, seeming to have just gotten home from work. I then walked down the stairs and out of the building.

I looked over at Jake and he looked over at me. He had a cigarette in his mouth already. He walked over to me and took the cigarette out of my mouth. He then blew the smoke out of his mouth and away from my face before he placed a kiss on my lips, he tasted like smoke due to his cigarette.

I took my pack out of my pocket and took one out. I then looked over at the boy and he immediately took his lighter out of his pants pocket. I put the cigarette in my mouth and he lit it for me. I took in some smoke and exhaled it.

"Wanna walk around?" Jake asked and I nodded. It was winter so it was kind of cold out but really it wasn't too bad tonight. His hand that wasn't holding onto his cigarette grabbed onto my hand and tightly held it.

"I'm sorry for messaging you, it's pretty late." I told the boy.

"I was bored too, don't worry about it." Jake says.

"I mean, you didn't have to come over here just to walk with me." I told the boy.

"Of course I didn't have to but I wanted to." He says.

"Thanks Jake." I respond with a smile.

"Uh-uh. Let's fix that. Jake.." He waits and I already knew what he wanted me to call him.

"-y, Jakey." I said and the boy's smile got so wide.

"You have a nice smile." I tell the boy.

"You too." He tells me.