six

CHAPTER SIX ::: I heard a knock at my front door. My mom wasn't home so I just opened the door myself. Of course I looked through the peephole before opening the door and on the other side of the door was Jake.

I opened the door, "Um, hello?" I say confused.

"Is your mom home?" He immediately asks before walking inside.

I shut the door behind him and lock it as I answer, "Um, no."

He then gently takes my hand and pulls me to face him. He then leans down and immediately presses his lips against mine. It was our first kiss. The kiss was short and soft and we both pulled away.

"I'm sorry I should've asked you first I just couldn't stop thinking about you and-" I cut Jake off by pressing my lips against his. We both melted into the kiss, my hands making their way up to his head, my fingers entangled in his black hair.

He pulled away just a little so that our lips were still touching. His breath fans against my wet lips. He then kisses me once again, this kiss being a bit more aggressive than the previous.

We're interrupted by the sound of the door unlocking and we both pulled away from one another. As the door opens Jake steps away from me a little and my mother steps inside.

"Jake!" She greets the boy with a smile.

"Hi Miss Huang." He greets the woman as well.

My mom locks the door and kicks her shoes off. She then looks over at me and smiles, "Well, don't mind me, go on with hanging out you two." She tells Jake and I.

"Okay thank you miss." Jake responds as he takes his shoes off and I just nod as she ushers us away.

"Remember, keep the door open. Wide open." My mom reminds me and I say okay before bringing Jake to my room.

I open my bedroom door and walk inside, Jake following after me inside. I leave the door wide open just as my mother said and look over at the boy. "My room's amazing, right?" I ask. All around my room were posters of K-Pop groups, most of them benign BTS. Jake laughed as he looked at all of the posters.

"I like it." Jake tells me as he walks over to my bed and nonchalantly lays down.

"So, now what?" I ask as I sit down on the other side of the bed.

"Now, lay with me and let's talk." Jake responds.

"My mom will kill me if she sees the both of us laying down on the bed next to one another." I tell the boy.

"Fine, then let's sit up next to one another." Jake laughs as he sits up in the bed. I get comfortable as well, sitting closely next to the boy. "So, am I a good kisser?" Jake teasingly asks.

I shush the boy, "Um excuse me, my mother might hear you can you quiet down." I scold him.

"Well, am I?" He ignored me. Jake stared into my eyes.

I feel my cheeks heat up, "Yeah, sure, whatever." I answer, feeling flustered. I looked away from the boy and at one of my posters.

"Good, don't worry, you are too." The boy tells me.

"I wasn't worried, I know I am." I answer back.

Jake makes an 'Ooo' noise as he leans in closer to me and places a kiss on my jawline.

"Jake seriously, my mom could walk in at any moment to check on us." I tell the boy. He sighs as he pulls his head away from me. I then feel his hand on my thigh as he brings it closer to mine. He grabs onto my hand gently and tightly grips onto it.

"You're so cute." Jake randomly says. "I just felt like saying that." He then tells me.